08-14-2020

US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto Z3 Play hard reset no screen?

2020-08-14, 2:02 AM

Is there a way to hard reset my device with no screen i dropped it and the screen just has random color bars across it. It still rings an stuff for calls notifications alarms ect i can shake for flashlight just the screen is dead getting a new phone but would like to hard reset this one if there is a way, everything I can find online requires being able to read the screen

Options

10379 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1109 Signins

149508 Page Views

• Views: 149508
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Moto Z3 Play hard reset no screen?

2020-08-17, 15:56 PM

Hi dodgetruck2,

I'm sorry to know about what happened. There are some possible way, if the screen is still working but it's just a black screen, you can try using moto mod projector and see if it will project the screen of your phone (from there you will see your screen and know your navigation). You can also try connecting your phone to a PC and reset the phone using LMSA tool. 

Here are the links:

LMSA download link

How to use LMSA link (see My Device page)

Please note that we can't guarantee that they will successfully work. But I hope that helps. Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete