Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mengueche
Paper Tape
Views: 279
Message 1 of 4

Sim Card

Well... My phone fall in the floor and the screen when black. I change it since that day the phone doesnt not read any sim card. Th eproblem is that I dont know if this probem was when the phone felt to the floor, beacuse the screen was balck.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 269
Message 2 of 4

Re: Sim Card

Hi Mengueche,

Thanks for posting. Does it show on the status bar No SIM card?  There could be a possibility that the card reader was damaged due to physical impact and you will need to send it to a service center for repair/replacement. Have you tried using different SIM cards? 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Mengueche
Paper Tape
Views: 241
Message 3 of 4

Can you guys send me the dirrection so i can send it 

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 205
Message 4 of 4

Hi Mengueche,

You can process a replacement/repair for your device here: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/mcp/service. If you have any questions, feel free to reply here. 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors