Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MattyPl_3
Punch Card
Views: 306
Message 1 of 3

Slow network wifi & data LTE full bars on both

I am having a persistant problem that has been going on since the pie update on a z3 play, when i test download speed it is under 3mbs on speedtest app & when i download from the play store a 50mb size app takes thirty minutes to complete just the download part. Sometimes just .10 or .15 (fraction) of a mb a second for the deration of the download. Internet is extremely slow in every app takes for ever to load anything.. sometimes never loading... help.. MetroPCS unlimited USA

MattyPl_3
Punch Card
Views: 284
Message 2 of 3

Re: Slow network wifi & data LTE full bars on both

I just want to clarify, the apps open & close fine it the internet i am having issue with...
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 266
Message 3 of 3

Re: Slow network wifi & data LTE full bars on both

Hi MattyPl_3,

Can you share the screenshot of the speed test? Also, update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Need help updating your profile? See here. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors