cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cavedweller
Not applicable
Views: 591
Message 21 of 27

Re: "Format as Internal" is missing in Z3 play for Storage Expansion via SD card

So how does this fix anything except Lenovo false advertisement for future buyers ! Those of us who made out buying investment including mods are not made whole by this action !

Highlighted
Agent_Rich
Not applicable
Views: 580
Message 22 of 27

Re: "Format as Internal" is missing in Z3 play for Storage Expansion via SD card

Hi Cavedweller,

The SD card format has been corrected on the website. I'd like to know what are the issue you're having with the Moto Mods? I'd like to help. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Cavedweller
Not applicable
Views: 562
Message 23 of 27

You are missing the point, I purchased the moto z3 and mods  for the z3 my investment is substantial and the decision to go with the z3 was based on the key feature of using the sd card and formatting it as Internal. So my loss is both phone and mods for the phone all purchased at same time to only discover I can no format sd card as internal storage. All changing the documentation did was protect Lenovo/Motorola from further false advertisement it did nothing for those who have already been mislead and invested in this phone and its accessories/mods. We need to be made whole.

PaulDino
Not applicable
Views: 495
Message 24 of 27

Is someone going to fix this? I just got the z3 and the gampad mod and wanted to put the games on it and other apps. Why would they get rid of this? It was a stupid move.
egorodessa
Not applicable
Views: 324
Message 25 of 27

The same problem. It is looks like the last time when I bought Motorola.

MetaPhaze
Not applicable
Views: 204
Message 26 of 27

Phone manufacturers are brain dead... they supply one phone with something and then they call something an upgrade (new phone, new android version) and they remove things that the previous version had. How is this a better superior product if it does less than the previous version?
I pay $500 for a phone that does less than a $350 phone? How ... What... happens in your brains? Did your parents dr... i don't understand how people can be this *removed*.

Edited: due to site rules violation -preferred language - Rich

MetaPhaze
Not applicable
Views: 202
Message 27 of 27

Ya'll going to earn yourselves the name "Le No Go"
it's french for we suck worse than Microsoft
Top Kudoed Authors