cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cavedweller
Paper Tape
Views: 58
Message 21 of 23

Re: "Format as Internal" is missing in Z3 play for Storage Expansion via SD card

So how does this fix anything except Lenovo false advertisement for future buyers ! Those of us who made out buying investment including mods are not made whole by this action !

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 47
Message 22 of 23

Re: "Format as Internal" is missing in Z3 play for Storage Expansion via SD card

Hi Cavedweller,

The SD card format has been corrected on the website. I'd like to know what are the issue you're having with the Moto Mods? I'd like to help. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Cavedweller
Paper Tape
Views: 29
Message 23 of 23

You are missing the point, I purchased the moto z3 and mods  for the z3 my investment is substantial and the decision to go with the z3 was based on the key feature of using the sd card and formatting it as Internal. So my loss is both phone and mods for the phone all purchased at same time to only discover I can no format sd card as internal storage. All changing the documentation did was protect Lenovo/Motorola from further false advertisement it did nothing for those who have already been mislead and invested in this phone and its accessories/mods. We need to be made whole.

Top Kudoed Authors