Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
z2pos
Serial Port
Views: 436
Message 1 of 5

watermark / ar stickers on all my photo's

I have just downloaded all my pictures to the pc and have found thay have all been ruined by having a big M for motorolla splashed at the bottom left with the words "shot on moto z3 play" followed by my email address.

I didnt ask for this or turn it on and now i cant share any of these pictures without making my email address public (the email address displayed on them is not one i use online.)

ruined loads of my photos.

as i have downloaded themn and this advert is showing i assume there is now bo way of removing it?

furious almost describes my feeling

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 405
Message 2 of 5

Re: watermark / ar stickers on all my photo's

Hi z2pos,

Thanks for posting. I checked my Moto Z4 I have an option to disable the watermark (Open Camera app > Settings - gear icon > Toggle off Watermark). Can you please check if you have the same Settings? Regarding the pictures taken with watermark, there's no native way to remove that but you can try third-party photo editing apps (I personally checked this Beautyplus app has this option called "remover"). Just note that we can't guarantee a 100% of its functionality. Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

z2pos
Serial Port
Views: 401
Message 3 of 5

yes i was able to turn it off.

I didnt turn it oin though!

I guess google think they own my phone like microsoft think they own my pc!

thank yuou rich

Lenovo Employee rbkirk
Lenovo Employee
Views: 393
Message 4 of 5

Watermark is NOT turned on by default, and requires you to go down one level deeper in the settings menu to actually turn it on. 

z2pos
Serial Port
Views: 377
Message 5 of 5

I didnt even know what it was called before searching online so certainly didnt choose it and why would anyone want an advert for motorola on their photos?

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors