Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 148
Message 11 of 14

Re: Audio recording quality goes bad after 1 minute, using different apps

Hi Moto408,

Thanks for posting back on the thread. This shouldn't happen and this is unusual, I'd like to make sure of this. Can you send me a sample video showing the sound quality using the stock camera app? Kindly include the time when the bad sound is heard. And I'll have my team help us with this. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Moto408
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 104
Message 12 of 14

i replied privately to Agent Rich.

I then added a link to a video in this thread, a post which is now gone.

Here is the link again, the audio is good for a minute and then turns super flangey.  

Let me know if you can get to this video, thanks.  It is a good example of this problem.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1F-z1WVuuT14WzPRCj_UIFjqVGOURd6M4

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 61
Message 13 of 14

Hi Moto408,

Thanks for the sample video. We can kinda hear it, how did you record the video? Did you plug it into the amplifier? I'll pass it along with our engineers. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Moto408
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 57
Message 14 of 14

It was recorded using the default camera/video app on MotoZ3(no mods), sitting nearby, not super loud volume. 

Nothing is physically connected to the speaker. 

Thanks for the reply!

J

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors