Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brooktrout
Punch Card
Views: 181
Message 1 of 7

Moto Voice data

Anyone know how to delete moto voice interactions/data without resetting. Tried to clear out all of the failed attempts to get it to perform any type of task. Finally just hit reset which means retraining. Is there any way to revert to the older working version of Moto Voice?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 153
Message 2 of 7

Re: Moto Voice data

Hi brooktrout,

Thanks for posting. I don't think there's a way for us to revert back to the previous version of Moto app nor Moto voice. Are you still having the same concern after resetting and retraining the feature? Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

brooktrout
Punch Card
Views: 149
Message 3 of 7

Well, I have never been able to perform any task with Moto Voice. It says that it cannot launch programs or something close to that. The question though was how to clear out any past communications or interaction with the program. 

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 107
Message 4 of 7

Hi brooktrout,

This is interesting. I'll try to confirm this with my team. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

brooktrout
Punch Card
Views: 62
Message 5 of 7

So I have continued to explore the program. After going through all the settings and the learning curve of what to say I've gotten Moto Voice to make calls and send texts. Used to be you said "text so and so", MV would respond then you would state text content. Now you have to say "text so and so- blah blah blah". then it works. So things have changed. When I ask for Pandora it will open it and then say it failed but Pandora will keep playing. So it does work but it is still faulty/glichy. At least it does what matters most to me. Hands free calling and texting. Still don't know how to delete the stored info without a reset.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 49
Message 6 of 7

Hi brooktrout,

Thanks for updating. We're still trying to confirm if there's a way to delete the data, but I personally don't think it's possible without having the app's data cleared. But I'd like to make sure of it as well. I'll keep you updated. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 28
Message 7 of 7

Hi brooktrout,

I just got a confirmation from the team. They confirmed that there's no other way to delete all those data without clearing the apps data on the Settings. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Top Kudoed Authors