Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sasaq2
Paper Tape
Views: 226
Message 1 of 4

Moto z3 smart lock Add option missing

Recently my smart lock wasn't working with Fitbit. I removed it as a trusted device and was going to re-add it to try and fix. Now, when I select the Fitbit device to add as a trusted device, there isn't an Add option, just a "Learn More" option. I've attached screen shots. 

My Fitbit is on and the phone is finding it (the Fitbit app on my phone is seeing it and updating fine). My location and Bluetooth are both turned on on the phone.

Attached are screenshots of what I see when trying to add Fitbit.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 192
Message 2 of 4

Re: Moto z3 smart lock Add option missing

Hi Sasaq2,

Thanks for your post. Can you please try unpairing and re-pairing the Bluetooth connection of your Fitbit? 

Settings > Connected Devices > Bluetooth > Tap the gear icon beside the Fitbit > Forget. Once done, try re-pairing the connection and see if you can add it to your Smartlock. Let me know. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Highlighted
Sasaq2
Paper Tape
Views: 182
Message 3 of 4

This worked! Thank you for the quick response.
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 91
Message 4 of 4

Hi Sasaq2,

That's great. I just saw your confirmation. Glad that solved it. If you need further assistance or help, just look around the forums and don't hesitate to post. Thanks.

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

And We're back...

Move delayed but still coming

Learn More

Top Kudoed Authors