Options

2 Posts

07-31-2020

CA

4 Signins

30 Page Views

• Views: 30
  • Message 1 of 3

Not happy about Motorola reliability (sry I posted this in the Moto Z instead of Z3)

2020-07-31, 21:47 PM

I have had three Motorola cell phones: 

Moto G3, 2 months after the warranty, when I was speaking on the phone my voice was sounding choppy of simply was inaudible.

Moto G4: After 18 months the thing kept rebooting at random, factory reset to no avail. Eventually, it could not be recharged. Thinking I was getting these reliability because I was on the lower end of to Motorola I went for a Z3

Moto Z3: Was great for 1 year then the speaker blew. It still produces sound. I can hear someone speaking and what  they say but the sound is awfull. I figured I could fix this by replacing the speaker, knowing the job that it is... Before the part arrived, my screen started to make a vertical green line. This is indicating that the display is starting to fail. 

I did not think a cell phone would last me forever but this is not right, at all.

Options

39 Posts

08-11-2018

US

151 Signins

1223 Page Views

• Views: 1223
  • Message 2 of 3

Re:Not happy about Motorola reliability (sry I posted this in the Moto Z instead of Z3)

2020-08-01, 0:46 AM
Similar boat to you. My z2 force was a year and one week old when I had my finger print scanner just stop working. Then the screen started to peel. Then the speaker just started sounded muffled. Motorola phones really aren’t meant to last more then a year. They are hoping you upgrade tour phone to a new moto phone before your realized that promised Android update is already 9 months behind release.
Options

10379 Posts

03-05-2018

US

1109 Signins

149508 Page Views

• Views: 149508
  • Message 3 of 3

Re:Not happy about Motorola reliability (sry I posted this in the Moto Z instead of Z3)

2020-08-03, 15:54 PM

Hi barboy,

Thanks for posting again. Sorry to know about your experience. I have responded to your other thread. Please post here

Closing the thread to avoid cluttering on the site

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola-Lenovo Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete