Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Syryquil
Fanfold Paper
Views: 227
Message 1 of 4

Screenshot editor QOL changes

I am coming to a Moto Z3 from a ipod touch 6th gen, and I love it to bits. I was looking for the ability to crop and draw on screenshots after taking them and I found the feature in the moto menus. However, there is a problem. It automatically shows up after taking it, rather than having to click on the screenshot before it disappears, which you have to do on ios. This slows way down all the times you DONT want to edit the screenshot, and is a huge bother. Is it possible that this change could be considered?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 168
Message 2 of 4

Re: Screenshot editor QOL changes

Hi Syryquil,

Thanks for posting. I'll pass this along to our Product teams, however, we can't gurantee any changes with this. Thanks for your feedback though, appreciate it. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

Syryquil
Fanfold Paper
Views: 154
Message 3 of 4

Thanks. How often do suggestions from these forums end up being considered and then implemented?
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 124
Message 4 of 4

Hi Syryquil,

I'm not certain with this, but I think we consider the functionality and the demand scale for that specific feature. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.