cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 585
Message 41 of 59

Re: We need people to participate in the MFN for Moto Z3 Verizon! Oportunity starting soon!

@Zorb750 wrote:
Don't just reply, then! There are instructions in the first post. Opt in for yourself, register your device, then opt in for your device. Be sure you aren't unsubscribed from Survey Monkey emails, because that's who Motorola uses to distribute the questionnaire that users must fill out to qualify.

IMHO, the more the better. It's better to have too many users sign up to help than not enough. The faster and better the quality of the feedback they get, the sooner the new operating system comes to everyone else who doesn't even know this forum exists. You're doing the Motorola Z3 userbase a favor by signing up

Yes, exactly!  This is so true of all Moto phone models.  Sign up & wait, and then participate when asked.  It all helps the entire Moto phone user community, all models.

~Scott
Madmallard
Punch Card
Views: 582
Message 42 of 59

Re: We need people to participate in the MFN for Moto Z3 Verizon! Oportunity starting soon!

I saw somewhere they said pie would be needed for the 5g mod to function . So

sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 576
Message 43 of 59

@Madmallard wrote:

I saw somewhere they said pie would be needed for the 5g mod to function . So

Maybe, maybe not?  We probably don't know for sure right now. The point is....Moto is asking for volunteers again.  So for everyone posting here or reading this, sign up and then participate when asked.  The same is true for all models.  There is a thread similar to this for other Moto phone models too. 

~Scott
Madmallard
Punch Card
Views: 571
Message 44 of 59

And you are? 😂

Highlighted
sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 567
Message 45 of 59

No one important. Smiley Happy. Click my name and read my 6 years of posts. Robot Happy

~Scott
Punch Card
Views: 476
Message 46 of 59

I wonder then why Z3 owners don't want to discuss this unit then. No it's not a top of the line unit but it does have at the time of release good specs my Z3 had been nothing but good to me. I really do hope owners are not ashamed of there purchase.

ElronTheElder
Token Ring
Views: 467
Message 47 of 59

@37821 wrote:

I wonder then why Z3 owners don't want to discuss this unit then. No it's not a top of the line unit but it does have at the time of release good specs my Z3 had been nothing but good to me. I really do hope owners are not ashamed of there purchase.

Ha, reason i bought the Z3 was because it didn't have the bleeding edge of tech. Really now, what is the delta between sd835 vs sd845 or sd 855 for that matter. Have a Samsung S9+ in a box, unused. 

While wishing Motorola was domestically controlled, I can't fault their vision of what makes a  phone great.

Mine runs great currently and I'm hoping the 9 upgrade does't mess it up.

While I understand everyones wanting the software upgrade; Sometimes it's best not to get what one wishes for.

Just saying.

Punch Card
Views: 446
Message 48 of 59

@token ring I love my Z3. In fact I had the Droid turbo before this and I thought it was good in it's own rite. When it was time to purchase a replacement and because in an already a Verizon customer and have been since they were GTE mobile net and for the most part I've been satisfied.

The point of this rant is to find if people were ashamed as to why there's not all three people discussing this. If I missed your point then I must really say sorry but this is the reason of my point 

Madmallard
Punch Card
Views: 374
Message 49 of 59

Sooo April 1st Android pie? Or may 15th lol

Zorb750
Punch Card
Views: 367
Message 50 of 59

If it's May 15, there will be a lot of ticked off people who got their 5G units up to a month before. I would expect a really high return rate, and maybe some lost customers.
Top Kudoed Authors