cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Shadow_Death
Punch Card
Views: 441
Message 31 of 55

Re: We need people to participate in the MFN for Moto Z3 Verizon! Oportunity starting soon!

Couldn't tell you. I'm as in the dark as everyone else.  I gave up on waiting for this event. I suspect the next update my phone will see is another security update next month for January or for Android 9 this summer when it's finally released. Smiley Tongue

I'm kind of half way joking about those deadlines.  I don't think it'll be that long but it wouldn't surprise me.

Punch Card
Views: 413
Message 32 of 55

Re: We need people to participate in the MFN for Moto Z3 Verizon! Oportunity starting soon!

What about the soak test for Q?

brooktrout
Token Ring
Views: 402
Message 33 of 55

You all know the 1st rule about fight clubCat Wink

Madmallard
Punch Card
Views: 358
Message 34 of 55

I predict end of June if we are lucky. Probably beginning of July I will get a notification that a new system update is available for my device (Pie).

My friends Moto x4 got the update three weeks ago. 

Zorb750
Punch Card
Views: 335
Message 35 of 55

I will pitch this Z3 and get a Pixel 3 before that.  Watching the X have a decent update schedule was what motivated me to buy this and save a little money.

I haven't forgotten the year of broken promises about the Photon 4G getting Android 4 before the update was finally cancelled.  I remember that a near perfect build was leaked, and that the closely related but lower spec Atrix got Android 4 officially.  This is a chance for Motorola to not screw something up and win over customers who are feeling shaky, but they are letting even slowpoke Samsung get ahead.

Punch Card
Views: 260
Message 36 of 55

Has there ever been a jump from one OS to another skipping in between?

sajokaz
Bit Torrent
Views: 257
Message 37 of 55

Not in the 6 years I have been a member here.  At least not that I have seen or read about.

The same thing happened with a Z2 update last year, the Moto Agents had to make a post asking Verizon users to sign up for the MFN.  I have never seen that before.  Usually the program is full of people.  I guess there just aren't as many Verizon users with Z2 or Z3 phones these days.

~Scott
Zorb750
Punch Card
Views: 252
Message 38 of 55

Not frequently.
hjwd1-2
SCSI Port
Views: 181
Message 39 of 55

I'd love to join, i used to test quite a bit but fell off a couple years ago.

Zorb750
Punch Card
Views: 173
Message 40 of 55

Don't just reply, then! There are instructions in the first post. Opt in for yourself, register your device, then opt in for your device. Be sure you aren't unsubscribed from Survey Monkey emails, because that's who Motorola uses to distribute the questionnaire that users must fill out to qualify.

IMHO, the more the better. It's better to have too many users sign up to help than not enough. The faster and better the quality of the feedback they get, the sooner the new operating system comes to everyone else who doesn't even know this forum exists. You're doing the Motorola Z3 userbase a favor by signing up
Top Kudoed Authors