Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SmartAssBill
Fanfold Paper
Views: 276
Message 81 of 87

Re: Moto Z4 poor signal strength vs Z2 Force

This phone is a POS!!!! Sitting at a tire shop I get one bar of service. Get up and go to the counter. Sit back down in the exact same spot, now have full signal!!! How the hell can this thing jump around like this?!?!?!?  

Everybody that has purchased the phone please go to Motorola.com and leave reviews.  They did reach out to via email after my negative review. Hopefully this will lite fire under their a**es!!

Elkhounds
Fanfold Paper
Views: 273
Message 82 of 87

I'll go leave a review shortly.  Was out in the country where I used to get 4G with my Z Force.  Sitting at the top of a hill my phone would go from 4g to 3g to no signal at all while I watched it.  Had no signal to make a call.  Tried to send some pictures by text and FB messanger to my son standing next to me and they were taking almost 5 minutes to send by text and about 2 by messanger.

structureguy
Fanfold Paper
Views: 246
Message 83 of 87

I dumped the phone. Switched to an LG v40. 

Dumped Verizon. The v40 had excellent reception now. You might need to dump your carrier. Get a SIM card from a prepaid phone from another company. Try them for a week. If the reception is still crap you know it's the phone.

SmartAssBill
Fanfold Paper
Views: 152
Message 84 of 87

Funny customer reviews no longer showing on moto.com.   Hmmmmm very interesting.

@KCFlyBoy1
Highlighted
Elkhounds
Fanfold Paper
Views: 148
Message 85 of 87

@SmartAssBill wrote:

Funny customer reviews no longer showing on moto.com.   Hmmmmm very interesting.

@KCFlyBoy1

I found that as well.  Tried to leave a review and can't.  Also as you mentioned can't see any that have been left.

Sad I may have to join those that have to eat the cost and get a different phone.  On the plus side I have gotten 4 co-workers and 3 family members that were looking at a new phone to avoid Moto ANYTHING.  

SmartAssBill
Fanfold Paper
Views: 40
Message 86 of 87

Has anyone received any updates from lenovo??

Elkhounds
Fanfold Paper
Views: 36
Message 87 of 87

wrote:

Has anyone received any updates from lenovo??

Nothing at all.  Only thing they say on here is to update your profile.  On the plus side I pushed another user at work away from buying a Moto phone.  Since I am in charge of the company phones I'll continue to recommend staying away from Moto until they address the issues.  Not a huge deal but with just over 40 employees on the plan we have about 3 upgrades a month.  Tic-Toc Moto. 

Top Kudoed Authors