Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto Z Phones - Mod CapableMoto Z4
All Forum Topics
Options

38 Posts

07-12-2017

United States of America

65 Signins

337 Page Views

• Views: 337
  • Message 1 of 2

Probably no support for a Z4. It is my 4th Moto. I need support please.

2021-03-22, 23:30 PM

I use the Moto round clock widget for my home screen. Several times the "home" screen moves several screens to the right for no reason. I have to move each of the app icons one screen to the right when it happens to make room for the clock widget to be able to move back to the "home" screen. This is my 4th Motorola phone and I like everything about them except for this. Please advise why or how this happens and how to prevent it or fix it.

Options

4519 Posts

03-11-2019

United States of America

782 Signins

62255 Page Views

• Views: 62255
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Probably no support for a Z4. It is my 4th Moto. I need support please.

2021-03-23, 18:55 PM

Hi tomthbomb,

I will be glad to help you with this. Does this only happens on the home screen? How about on other apps? Are you able to provide us a video recording showing the behavior? 

Best regards,
Zeke
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Press the Thumbs up icon on the bottom right thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms