Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto Z Phones - Mod CapableMoto Z² Force
All Forum Topics
Options

4 Posts

02-18-2018

United States of America

7 Signins

70 Page Views

• Views: 70
  • Message 1 of 3

Motorola Lied About Projector Rebate, Here is my story. And I am still waiting.

2018-02-18, 7:22 AM

On Dec 22, myself and my friend both Purchased a Motorala Z2 Force Directly from the TMobile Store. On Jan 2, I entered the information online to get my Projector, Which was the buying factor in this phone ; I wanted the Samsung but the rebate projector swung me. 3-4 weeks promised delivery time. A little over a week later around Jan 10, I went to my friends house and fill out her information online. 5 days later, she recieved her projector. on the 15. While mine on the other hand did not even get approved to the 14th. I called Motorala and asked about this and said because of the ZIP CODE we were in is why it was so quick. I live 12 miles from her. They said I am on Priority Delivery by a Manager and I should get a tracking number within 24-48 hours. Around a week ago, I called again and said I was on priority and it was a error that I should have had a tracking number within 48 hours. I still as of yet have no tracking number and I felt like I was straight up lied to about a ZIP CODE...are you seriously telling people this? So if they will lie to you simply to get you off the phone, the company is starting to look shady. And if a REP is looking at this : I'll post the info from the rebate site.

Answer
Options

28352 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

5842 Signins

132780 Page Views

• Views: 132780

Re: Motorola Lied About Projector Rebate, Here is my story. And I am still waiting.

2018-02-18, 13:58 PM

wrote:

On Dec 22, myself and my friend both Purchased a Motorala Z2 Force Directly from the TMobile Store. On Jan 2, I entered the information online to get my Projector, Which was the buying factor in this phone ; I wanted the Samsung but the rebate projector swung me. 3-4 weeks promised delivery time. A little over a week later around Jan 10, I went to my friends house and fill out her information online. 5 days later, she recieved her projector. on the 15. While mine on the other hand did not even get approved to the 14th. I called Motorala and asked about this and said because of the ZIP CODE we were in is why it was so quick. I live 12 miles from her. They said I am on Priority Delivery by a Manager and I should get a tracking number within 24-48 hours. Around a week ago, I called again and said I was on priority and it was a error that I should have had a tracking number within 48 hours. I still as of yet have no tracking number and I felt like I was straight up lied to about a ZIP CODE...are you seriously telling people this? So if they will lie to you simply to get you off the phone, the company is starting to look shady. And if a REP is looking at this : I'll post the info from the rebate site.

I bet if you post in the existing thread that is being monitored, you can get some assistance:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-Z-Force/Projector-Promotion-Denied/m-p/3982901#M3545

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum

Replies(2)
Options

13219 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

1407 Signins

8945 Page Views

• Views: 8945
  • Message 2 of 3

Re: Motorola Lied About Projector Rebate, Here is my story. And I am still waiting.

2018-02-18, 9:12 AM

wrote:

My story is this. Bought my phone the 28th from T-Mobile. Sent in rebate for projector. Approved Jan 15th. Never received any tracking number since it still hasn't shipped. 3 to 4 weeks from when approved. So Feb 15th. Nothing. Reached out to customer service and was told they ran out and we're expecting more in a week or so. I'm sure I'll eventually will get it since I've been approved and it's in their system. Some people here did have issues with never being approved and Motorola reps here have corrected any mistakes. I wouldn't be so quick to worried. Sounds like it's been delayed and will soon start shipping. I'll give it a few more weeks.

Answer
Options

28352 Posts

02-02-2016

United States of America

5842 Signins

132780 Page Views

• Views: 132780
  • Message 3 of 3

2018-02-18, 13:58 PM

wrote:

I bet if you post in the existing thread that is being monitored, you can get some assistance:

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-Z-Force/Projector-Promotion-Denied/m-p/3982901#M3545

* Search box is your friend * I don't respond to PM if question belongs in forum

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms