Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto Z Phones - Mod CapableMoto Z² Force
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

06-04-2018

United States of America

3 Signins

85 Page Views

• Views: 85
  • Message 1 of 2

No sound 15 seconds after reboot

2018-06-04, 3:39 AM

Ok so two weeks ago my moto z2 force speackers stopped working. I rebooted the phone and they worked for about 15 seconds and go silent again. I've restarted dozens of times and also started in safe mode, all have the same results. I have the 8.0 update. I've always had motorMot phones and have never had any problems bit this is a huge problem when you can't even call tech support because you have no sound. Can anyone help?

Options

5996 Posts

12-04-2017

India

1170 Signins

77328 Page Views

• Views: 77328
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: No sound 15 seconds after reboot

2018-06-04, 8:01 AM

Hello, Gixxer750.

We are sorry to hear about the ongoing issue you have been facing, we would like to help you. Just to narrow down, could you let us know as your device speaker stopped working a few weeks back, was there any physical or liquid damage to your device?

Have you tested your device speaker on the device help app, if yes-- may I know the observation? Are you able to make calls via headphones? or without speaker mode?

Please update your profile with current phone, carrier and serial number -- this will help me investigate. Please make sure that the options under Settings > Motorola Privacy are on as well, and let me know (just reply here) if it's okay for me to look at your apps to see if they are a source of problems.

Update your profile -link

Thanks,

Swaraj

Motorola Support

If you need a reference in updating your profile, please click this link. https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Forum-Feedback/Complete-your-forums-profile/td-p/3339943
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms