Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto Z Phones - Mod CapableMoto Z² Force
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

07-29-2018

United States of America

2 Signins

41 Page Views

• Views: 41
  • Message 1 of 2

Saving photos from email

2018-07-29, 2:23 AM

I am new to Motorola and frankly, my HTC was more user friendly. However, I am sharing this because I spent about three hours trying to figure out where my photos went that were downloaded or saved from an email. I still don't know what corner of the ether contains my saved and downloaded photo; but I did find a way to save the photo to my phone. I even called the Verizon store and they couldn't help.

1. Click on attachment icon in email. A thumbnail appears.

2. Click on thumbnail.  The attachment appears

2. With photo on screen, pull down from the top and click the three dots in the upper right of the screen. 

3. Select "Share".

4. Select "Upload to photos". [This is the non-intuitive step that some Motorola programmer must have dreamed up at 3:00 am. Select upload to download? Perhaps it makes sense in some alternate reality.]

5. The photo will then be in "Photos".

6. [It also worked saving it to File Manager, Main storage.]

Options

14293 Posts

03-05-2018

United States of America

1313 Signins

178190 Page Views

• Views: 178190
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Saving photos from email

2018-07-30, 21:03 PM

Hi Algaryan,

Thanks for sharing. It seems like you found it on the Photos app and the File Manager app. Let me know if you need further help. 

Best regards,
Rich
Motorola Support

Did someone help you today? Click the thumbs up button to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms