Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto Z Phones - Mod CapableMoto Z² Play
All Forum Topics
Options

1 Posts

03-31-2020

Italy

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 2

Moto Z2 app crash

2020-03-31, 23:09 PM
Hello, I'm having problems when I start games on my Motorola Moto Z2 play and in particular they are: Dragon Ball Legends, 7DS and Sonic Rush. I tried to do everything, I also did the reset of the phone 3 times and I still do not understand why it does so. The problem is that the games in question stop and then close themselves.
Options

153 Posts

09-11-2019

United States of America

61 Signins

2735 Page Views

• Views: 2735
  • Message 2 of 2

Re:Moto Z2 app crash

2020-04-01, 18:20 PM

Hi Zaco,

Thank you for posting and I appreciate the troubleshooting you've tried. When it comes to reset, have you tried doing it without automatic restore? Also, I suggest to close out of all recent apps and reboot your phone prior to playing a game. This will ensure the game has the most RAM available to it as it will close out apps running in the background. If the game you're playing has settings to adjust the graphics quality, please try setting it to a lower setting to see if it helps. 

Best regards,
Mike
Motorola Support

Please do not PM me - if you have issues, search the forums for threads on your topic and post there, or start a new thread. Thanks!
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms