Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maxypaxy
What's DOS?
Views: 1,274
Message 1 of 38

500 - Server Error

I have been trying to sign into my Motocast ID on my computer for three days to see why my phone is not connecting and I keep getting this message:

500 - Server error

Something went wrong. Please try again shortly. Click here to go to our home page.

What is going on with Motocast?  Anyone else have this problem?  I would appreciate any help!

Peligrin
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 38

Re: 500 - Server Error

Same here.  I can't pinpoint the exact time, but I know it was working before I did the system update on my phone.

Zizo
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 38

Same problem

But I did not update the system.

And it was working about three-four days ago.

hardluck
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 38

Same problem here! Tried everything. RAZR MAXX and Imac

ThatDontImpress
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 38

Same problem here. The real disappointment in this situation is that there hasn't been any response from Motorola. It's kind of the South Park Police response, "Nothing to see here, everything is fine, move along." as the building is burning to the ground behind them.

Idefix
What's DOS?
Message 6 of 38

same issue here, discovered during weekend.

Server seems to be offline, tried to search for an software update on motocast for windows, but says it couldn't establish an internet connection.

Dayna
What's DOS?
Message 7 of 38

I have been having the same problem. It's relaxing to know I'm not the only one. It relieves a lot of stress. I've tried everything. All I can think of now is that the website is broken or that they are doing maintenance on it, I don't know for sure. But I do know that it would be very nice if they would let us know.

Moto Sr Moderator
Moto Sr Moderator
Message 8 of 38

Has anyone experiencing the issue contacted Motorola Customer Support?

OldBaldy62
Paper Tape
Message 9 of 38

Just got off the phone with Moto tier 3. The only answer I get is "Motocast is reaching EOL in 2014" he doesn't know if its been shutdown yet or not. He didn't have a motocast ID to try (some support.) The only thing he could suggest is trying a web app to check the server. Down Right Now? shows it online, but I still can't log in from anything (Droid Razr, Droid X or PC.) Is it a coincidence that this happened right after Lenovo bought Motorola?

hardluck
What's DOS?
Message 10 of 38

I've tried everything. Even reinstalled moto cast. Still the same issue. Also says no internet connection on my RazrMaxx when trying to reset up the account. Maybe the jellybean update just given.