Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
padra1g
What's DOS?
Views: 745
Message 1 of 4

MOTOCAST FOR MOTO X

Motocast was the best app to hit a phone.  I can take pictures and videos all day long and i know they will be on my pc without having to save or click on anything.  I just switched to the Moto X and it doesn't support Motocast.  The phone with all of the touchless features, but now i need to setup Google drive and save everything.  This is a step backwards in my book.  Please release a new update to motocast!

grandsport
Broadband 3G
Message 2 of 4

Re: MOTOCAST FOR MOTO X

MotoCast has been gone since the Droid Razr and Droid Razr Maxx, which is one reason I still have and will keep my Droid Razr Maxx till it dies. Looked at the HD when it came out...no MotoCast (and MotoPrint). Since it is now owned by Google, I look for all of the little convenience things Motorola used to put on their phones to go away. Don't anticipate it (MotoCast) will ever come back, and there are no "non-cloud" based app that I have found that does the same thing.

padra1g
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 4

its too bad.  It was a great app.  The only thing that may work in its place would be a setting to just upload everything to google drive automatically.  moto x gets 50 free gigs for 2 years and i think it would be perfect.  

padra1g
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 4

that sucks bad.