Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
What's DOS?
Message 1 of 62 (198 Views)

MotoCast ID - "Unable to connect"

I set up a MotoCast ID via the desktop software and am able to login to mymotocast and see my files, but when I try to add my MotoCast ID account on my Droid Razr Maxx I get an error stating: "Unable to connect at this time, try again later."

This has been going on for two days, what to do?

WWAN
Message 2 of 62 (198 Views)

Re: MotoCast ID - "Unable to connect"

Which app on your phone have you been using to access MotoCast?  Are you on wifi/4g?  Please try to use the Files app and see if you get the same error when accessing MotoCast computers.

What's DOS?
Message 3 of 62 (198 Views)

Tried with My Files app and got the same result both over 4g and wifi.

WWAN
Message 4 of 62 (198 Views)

Can you try to clear Motocast appdata (settings -> application -> manage applications -> all -> (both Motocast and ZumoService) clear.  Then try accessing the MotoCast apps again. let me know how it goes.

What's DOS?
Message 5 of 62 (198 Views)

OK, I cleared data for Motocast and ZumoService (there was no data stored for ZumoService but I cleared it anyway). Tried again and got the same result. Thanks for your help, BTW.

WWAN
Message 6 of 62 (198 Views)

So you were never able to add the MotoCast ID in the first place? Are you able to enter your username and passwords into the field?

What's DOS?
Message 7 of 62 (198 Views)

Yes, I enter my username (email address) and password as I created via the MotoCast software & mymotocast.com. I can login just fine at mymotocast and see my files there. When I try to login from the phone I select "I have a MotoCast ID", enter my username and password & then hit "next". For a split second it looks like a progress bar appears with maybe 10% done and then it is replaced with the "Unable to connect" message.

WWAN
Message 8 of 62 (198 Views)

Can you message me your MotoCast ID ?

What's DOS?
Message 9 of 62 (198 Views)

Sent

What's DOS?
Message 10 of 62 (198 Views)

I'm in the same boat, but I've got a Droid Razr. I've been fiddling around with it since getting it yesterday (Wednesday). I was able to create my Motocast ID and install the software on my computer, but I haven't been able to log in on my Razr in any apps that can access Motocast.

top kudoed posts