Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rslink
What's DOS?
Views: 637
Message 31 of 62

Re: MotoCast ID - "Unable to connect"

Tried both wifi and data, I have a connection. and can download apps/ surf the web. heres some screen shots the "connecting" box is too quick to be able to take a picture of.

Screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/NEIwv

The first image it automaticly goes to (no login screen given) right after a "conncecting" dialog box.

I can get to a login screen by pressing back, loging in (with the correct details) leads to the second picture. The connecting dialog box is there for bearly a second and dosn't seem like its actuly communicating with the server. before I did a factory reset the "connecting" box wouldnt go away.

Thanks.

ca_n
WWAN
Message 32 of 62

Thanks! do you happen to have android sdk instlled on your machine?

rslink
What's DOS?
Message 33 of 62

I do now yes, what should I do with it?

ca_n
WWAN
Message 34 of 62

awesome, i'll PM you instructions

SkiDudeDougo
What's DOS?
Message 35 of 62

I am having the same problem. I have tried connecting through all the apps and tried throught device setup and I always get the same response. I have a droid razr and im connecting through wifi please help!

ca_n
WWAN
Message 36 of 62

Sent you a PM

SkiDudeDougo said:

I am having the same problem. I have tried connecting through all the apps and tried throught device setup and I always get the same response. I have a droid razr and im connecting through wifi please help!

mermo78
What's DOS?
Message 37 of 62

i continue to have no access myself.
ca_n
WWAN
Message 38 of 62

mermo78 said:

i continue to have no access myself.

I've sent you the same pm

jfazny
What's DOS?
Message 39 of 62

Not sure if this is the right forum for this but for the last several months my Droid Bionic has been unable to connect to my laptop or desktop PCs - both Win7-64-bit.  I searched and tried a number of different approaches - none successful.  My PCs and Bionic are all with the latest updates.  Just attempted and while WIndows tried to load drivers, it failed with message below (USB Mass Storage selected on Bionic).  What would you suggest?  I also saw a comment on another forum about manually installing drivers - but am unsure how to "manually" install in Win7.

marmarinou
802.11n
Message 40 of 62

jfazny said:

Not sure if this is the right forum for this but for the last several months my Droid Bionic has been unable to connect to my laptop or desktop PCs - both Win7-64-bit.  I searched and tried a number of different approaches - none successful.  My PCs and Bionic are all with the latest updates.  Just attempted and while WIndows tried to load drivers, it failed with message below (USB Mass Storage selected on Bionic).  What would you suggest?  I also saw a comment on another forum about manually installing drivers - but am unsure how to "manually" install in Win7.

Have you tried installing Motorola USB Drivers from the following site?

http://www.motorola.com/consumers/v/index.jsp?vgnextoid=bda09ec8009a0210VgnVCM1000008806b00aRCRD

If not, try that and see if it allows your Bionic to connect.