Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SRA
What's DOS?
Views: 634
Message 51 of 62

Re: MotoCast ID - "Unable to connect"

Groundhound said:

Yes, I enter my username (email address) and password as I created via the MotoCast software & mymotocast.com. I can login just fine at mymotocast and see my files there. When I try to login from the phone I select "I have a MotoCast ID", enter my username and password & then hit "next". For a split second it looks like a progress bar appears with maybe 10% done and then it is replaced with the "Unable to connect" message.

View original

i am having this same extact issue.  Any resolution?

trubblemaker
What's DOS?
Message 52 of 62

I'm having the same issue, on non-motorola phone, on wifi, whats the secret sauze to fix this, a factory reset is not an acceptable answer.  (I'm logged in on computer and that clearly works...)

Can anyone PM me the fix?

trubblemaker
What's DOS?
Message 53 of 62

trubblemaker said:

I'm having the same issue, on non-motorola phone, on wifi, whats the secret sauze to fix this, a factory reset is not an acceptable answer.  (I'm logged in on computer and that clearly works...)

Can anyone PM me the fix?

View original

ok I logged on the computer and magically I can log in on my phone now.... wierd.

Markbo
What's DOS?
Message 54 of 62

Motocast works fine on my PC. but on my Razr Maxx it tells me "Unfortunately, Motorola Services has stopped. When I hit OK it then gets stuck at Configuring Motocast......... I am on my home wifi network for both PC & phone. Anyone been able to correct this?

trubblemaker
What's DOS?
Message 55 of 62

I was able to get this to work after messing around with my online account,
on motocast website. Seems like after I logged in it started working
again....
CerpinTaxt
What's DOS?
Message 56 of 62

I have done a factory reset on my phone and now i get "Cannot sign in, An unknown error occurred. (Error Code: 20)

I have used motocast from my phone over four years now and this is the first issue i have had. This is how i listen to all my music.

Roman5
What's DOS?
Message 57 of 62

Same problem here.... After a factory reset...can't login. Error Code 20. Been using this for years... Also can't acces the account from my pc, as well. 

Pls help.

jiggsdad
What's DOS?
Message 58 of 62

I had no problems syncing stuff till last week, I did a factory reset on motoactv and ever since cant connect to motcast get a error 20 msg everytime I try.  Also made a second motocast id to see if it would help but it didn't.    Any ideas how to fix?

Roman5
What's DOS?
Message 59 of 62

Amazing... I called Motorola's latam tech support and all I got is a response saying that the app and the technology is deprecated and I should move on to "Google Drive". Insane.

R

mversion
What's DOS?
Message 60 of 62

This is an unacceptable. I went for a run last night, came home, waited for my workout to sync as usual, then decided to factory reset (for unrelated reasons)... I haven't been able to sign in with my MotoCast ID since. It won't work on the watch, nor will it work on the MotoCast Wireless Setup screen on the PC. Clearly there's some issues on the server side and I fear Motorola may have effectively killed off the MotoActv.

Will someone from Motorola please help us out here?