cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Yori
What's DOS?
Views: 400
Message 1 of 2

PNG image files not showing in Motocast!

I mainly use my Droid 4 phone's memory for pictures and music, and I am a BIG fan of motocast. However, I'm finding that there are a LOT of .png image files I can't see while using My Gallery -> Motocast. They are in the file on my computer, and they show up when I use My Files -> Motocast and go to the same folder. Take "File1" for instance, there are 27 images in the file and nothing else. Of those 27 images, 3 are .jpeg and 24 are .png! When I open the file through My Gallery -> Motocast on my phone, I can only see the 3 .jpeg.  I'm not any sort of computer genius, so I've only tried a couple things (and I'd hate to have to convert ALL png pictures to jpeg to view) Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a way to fix this? or, is this just how My Gallery functions?

Any and all help appreciated. Thanks! Smiley Very Happy

Highlighted
cathyhill
What's DOS?
Views: 400
Message 2 of 2

Re: PNG image files not showing in Motocast!

I once meet a problem of not showing png image and that is because the png image file that I want to view needs permission for view. But since your file is on your computer, so I think my experience may not compatible with you.

So searched the internet and find this post. Hope it can offer little help.

https://forums.motorola.com/posts/bf661baf1d/png-image-viewing