Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMotoCast™
All Forum Topics
Options

49 Posts

06-17-2011

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 4

Any chance MotoCast will be made available to older Droid phones?

2011-11-17, 16:32 PM

I think this is a great feature for Moto phones and a real selling point when making the decision of whether or not to continue with Motorola when it's time to upgrade. Any chance we can get/try this on our older Moto Droid phones (Droid X, X2, Droid 1,2,3..., etc)?

Options

725 Posts

07-07-2011

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 2 of 4

Re: Any chance MotoCast will be made available to older Droid phones?

2011-11-17, 18:52 PM

We have seperate functionality of MotoCast in other devices, which part of MotoCast are you interested in?

brucefan42 wrote:

I think this is a great feature for Moto phones and a real selling point when making the decision of whether or not to continue with Motorola when it's time to upgrade. Any chance we can get/try this on our older Moto Droid phones (Droid X, X2, Droid 1,2,3..., etc)?

Options

49 Posts

06-17-2011

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 3 of 4

2011-11-17, 19:27 PM

I guess what am I asking: Is there a client side version for older devices (I have a Droid X)? It would allow me to try it and also verify that my server is capable/compatible.

The streaming of music and video as well as the ability to browse and view pictures are the key features. The ability to try/use any or all of these would be great!

Options

725 Posts

07-07-2011

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 4 of 4

2011-11-17, 20:19 PM

We do not have this feature support for the Droid X.  Although, we do have the ZumoCast app, which has all of the functionality of MotoCast Wireless for devices listed here:

http://www.zumocast.com/download

Also, here is a link to our computer requirements page:

https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/mod_detail/a_id/72737/kw/requirement/session/L3RpbWUvMTMyMTU1ODMwOC9zaWQvRFE0YXltSms%3D

brucefan42 wrote:

I guess what am I asking: Is there a client side version for older devices (I have a Droid X)? It would allow me to try it and also verify that my server is capable/compatible.

The streaming of music and video as well as the ability to browse and view pictures are the key features. The ability to try/use any or all of these would be great!

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms