Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Haley1
What's DOS?
Views: 287
Message 1 of 5

Assist Assistance - Meetings?

I was just wondering what qualifies as a "meeting" in Motorola Assist's Meeting feature.  I have several Google calendars set up for our family.  I have no problem with my phone going to vibrate only while I'm substitute teaching, for example, but I don't want it to go to silent when my daughter has pictures done at school.  

Is there a keyword the app looks for in order to silence things or is it any event listed on my calendar?  I do know you have have it look only at certain calendars, but I often have things on my calendar that I don't want silenced.  

Haley1
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 5

Re: Assist Assistance - Meetings?

Oops, I just realized there is a forum for Moto Assist.  I apologize for posting this incorrectly.  Can an admin move it for me please?

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Message 3 of 5

Haley said:

Oops, I just realized there is a forum for Moto Assist.  I apologize for posting this incorrectly.  Can an admin move it for me please?

View original

Hi Haley, 

Your post has been moved to the Moto Assist community, you can start sharing your comments here. smiley

Gaby

tbMotoX
Paper Tape
Message 4 of 5

I have a similar question, specifically, I would like to know what is considered "available" for a meeting. I have several Google calendars and an exchange calendar for work. In the exchange calendar, I find that meetings marked as "out of office" are considered available which doesn't make sense to me. In a consulting or sales role, "out of office" is often used to identify when a resource has an appointment outside of the office, but that does not mean "available".

RobbieT2
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 5

Here to suggest a VERY simply solution for the developers that makes the Meeting setting two order of magnitudes more effective.

Add option to silence specially coloured calendar events.

Example: All my uni classes are coloured turquoise. Meeting -> check Silence -> right hand arrow -> Selective Silence -> Pick Turquoise in a colour palette style (AND other colours due to users who classify types of events for convenience ex. red for corporate meetings, green for attending childrens' recitals etc.)

A small bother when inputting calendar but I think this has a massive return on its simplicity.

Edit: I also posted this as a separate discussion inside the Moto Assist forum, please upvote if you think this is a good idea!