Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nilesh-1
What's DOS?
Views: 279
Message 1 of 5

Motorola Assist Home mode crash

I have Moto G gen1 phone. In Home mode when I ignore incoming call by voice command app crashes with annoying sound.

Has anyone faced this problem?

CaptainYamato
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 5

Re: Motorola Assist Home mode crash

Facing the same problem. Moto G 1st gen on Lollipop. 

I know for sure that its not the update that's causing this problem with assist, but its the Google App. Ever since that updated to 4.1, everything with assist has gone haywire. When I receive a new SMS for example, it says "New text from unknown number, to hear it, say listen.." And after the sound, we are supposed to respond, however, this sound plays on loop until the message is closed. I don't know who has to fix the issue, but it needs to be looked into quickly, because Assist is an indispensable feature.

Nilesh-1
What's DOS?
Message 3 of 5

This bug is fixed through an update for Kitkat... waiting for update on lollipop...

a2z1
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 5

Yeah I got the same problem alsooo. .........4.4.4kikat update have many bugs like this.........it have many more bugs like reboot ur phone automatically
manuelelkin
What's DOS?
Message 5 of 5

a mi no me funcionan los comandos de voz, en fin la aplicación no esta funcionando en modo casa, y otro error en moto g es que se detiene la aplicación contactos cuando se recibe o hacen llamdas