cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Quinb
What's DOS?
Views: 2,658
Message 1 of 4

Someone stole my moto G how do i track it?

I went here:

https://www.google.com/android/devicemanager

and it says its unable to find the location. Is there anything i can do? the police basically dont care..

What can the guy who stole it do with my phone? Can he try and "make it his own" in anyway i.e. switch numbers or wipe everything so it has no traces of my ownership or access? 

I tried locking it and it said it just send a request to lock it. Request who? 

Any Help is much appreciated. Thank you.

Quinb
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 4

Re: Someone stole my moto G how do i track it?

Annd i remember on my phone i had an app that said it would protect my phone from theft by allowing me to shut it down, track it, and protect my information. I am having trouble accessing this feature. how do i get it to go. i could tell the dude who stole it was a real criminal

nojimoto
Punch Card
Message 3 of 4

try "Lost Device" in Motorola's site. There you can: "Locate My Device", "Ring My Device", "Lock My Device" and "Wipe My Device"

Rafabl
What's DOS?
Message 4 of 4

You can enter in your Google account, click on "my account" on Google website, and them you can click on "login and security". In the left side of your screen you can click on " notifications and activities of the device". You can scroll down the mouse until you see your connected devices, and them you can click on "consult devices". You will be redirected to another page, and there you will can see all your connected devices. You can click on it, and you can click to locate him, and in the new screen, even if you can't locate your phone, you can block, reset or send an alarm to your phone. If you have any questions, you can contact me. I hope I helped you. I'm sorry that you have been stolen.