Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
soxford
What's DOS?
Views: 589
Message 11 of 16

Re: Is the Motorola Keylink No More?

Rumor is that inventory was depleted and it's coming back when they restock.  But from reading feedback here and elsewhere, sounds like they took it off the website to fix a few battery and beeping issues.  I've been watching the website and I'm hoping they bring it back so I can buy a couple.

tardis131
Paper Tape
Message 12 of 16

soxford said:

Rumor is that inventory was depleted and it's coming back when they restock.  But from reading feedback here and elsewhere, sounds like they took it off the website to fix a few battery and beeping issues.  I've been watching the website and I'm hoping they bring it back so I can buy a couple.

View original

In for 2 when/if they come back.. 

Highlighted
TimTurbo
Broadband 3G
Message 13 of 16

Obviously the Motorola Accessories page has been reworked recently and it still does not include any links for devices such as the Keylink or the Skip. The Skip still has a page that appears to be orphaned from the other Motorola Accessories and still shows as being "Out of stock". Considering this I can only assume that both the Keylink and Skip will no longer be available although I will keep my hopes up that they return. sad

My guess would be a decision to boost sales of the slightly more expensive and bulkier Mororola Power Pack Micro that includes Keylink Technology and that I've commented about above. ^^^ wink

TimTurbo
Broadband 3G
Message 14 of 16

Thanks to Wendy_W of Motorola Support we've been provided with a new link for the Motorola Keylink Website and they are currently available!

Thank you sooo Much Wendy! smiley

obiwan2000
802.11n
Message 15 of 16

Just got 4 of the little rascals in from the Shenzhen express - in good working order - ordered on 5/5 rec'd on 5/8 in the AM - not too shabby to say the least. Seems to play well with my Nexus6. smiley

I'm baaaaaaaaack!
TimTurbo
Broadband 3G
Message 16 of 16

Just got the two in from Shenzhen that I ordered on the same date! Both in good working order! I'm going to have to order a couple more I think. Hehe! smiley