Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BeepBoop
What's DOS?
Views: 3,078
Message 1 of 3

Motorola Keylink beeps often for no reason

I've had this problem with two Keylinks.  I think it has something to do with connectivity issues with my Droid Turbo's Connect app.  Has anyone else noticed this or know of a fix?

BTW I've tried turning both the phone and the Keylink off and on. Also tried removing and reconnecting the Keylink via the Connect app. 

Shaithis
What's DOS?
Message 2 of 3

Re: Motorola Keylink beeps often for no reason

Mine was recently beeping for no reason, then the battery died. Only lasted a few months, certainly no where near a year. Do you keep yours on all the time? I do/did. Haven't replaced the battery yet just discovered it dead this morning.

TimTurbo
Broadband 3G
Message 3 of 3

Re: Motorola Keylink beeps often for no reason

Shaithis said:

Mine was recently beeping for no reason, then the battery died. Only lasted a few months, certainly no where near a year. Do you keep yours on all the time? I do/did. Haven't replaced the battery yet just discovered it dead this morning.

View original

It appears that a batch of Keylinks may have gone out with defective/poor batteries.  My wifes Keylink start randomly beeping about a month ago, with only about a month of use. We replaced the battery.and since then it has been behaving normally. Guess we'll have to see how long the new battery lasts. We both keep our Keylinks on all the time.