Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Older Devices ArchiveMotorola Milestone™ A854 (CDMA)
All Forum Topics
Options

3 Posts

09-18-2011

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 1 of 1

How Long Does it Take??

2011-09-18, 19:11 PM

I had a software issue with my Milestone X which I purchased from Appalachian Wireless.  I did a factory reset and the phone hung.  I pulled the battery, rebooted and it came up.  It then wanted to call a number for activation. (Had never done this before)  When I called, it immediatley hung up.  I could not activate the phone.  So , I took it back to the store.  They said they would have to send it back to Motorola for warranty repair.  They told me it would take two weeks.  Last Tuesday was two weeks.  Tomorrow will be three weeks.  I have carried around a flip phone loaner for three weeks and now Im told it could possibly take up to eight weeks.  WHY???  I know Verizon customers who walk in, lay their broken phone down and walk out with a new one.  Why does it take so long for Appalachian Wireless to replace a warranted phone?  In retrospect, I see that I probably would have had better service, if I had just went to motorolas website and did the troubleshooting there and sent it off myself.  This is ridiculous.

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms