cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A beautiful day in the neighborhood
Motorola Admin

We're happy to welcome the new Moto E (2nd Gen) community to the Motorola Owners' Forums. The Moto E continues our quest to deliver a great mobile experience at a great price.



I got a kick out of this video from our CEO, Rick Osterloh. It's for media members, but thought you might enjoy seeing it too.



If you decide to pick up a new Moto E (and you really should, especially for your teenagers!) please join us in the new community.



- Matt



Want to comment? Click here.

24 Comments
802.11n

Sir,



Had it started rolling out in India?

Not applicable

Moto rocks

Ctrl-Alt-Del

i want to buy  new Moto E LTE 2Gen  But i Don't no  that when motorola  launching this phone in india if you had any rumour something about new moto e lte please inform me

Moto Emeritus

Ajay.Victor said:


Sir,



Had it started rolling out in India?


View original


@Ajay.Victor/Sargam


Not as of now. Matt answered on availability here.



Mark

Forums Manager

What's DOS?

I have a Razr D3 finaly updated to 4.4.2 and full of bugs and crashes... I want that good phone that motorola anounced.

What's DOS?

It IS a GREAT day.  I went to the T-Mobile store to get a sim card for my newly arrived Moto E 2nd Gen.  The employees were freaked by how awesome this phone is - I totally agree - and the manager said he 'had' to get this phone into the store!  And they could NOT believe it was only $149.00!  I have had LG, Samsung, & HTC phones, BUT THIS PHONE is without a doubt, THE BEST PHONE I'VE OWNED!  Thanks Motorola. This is the first time in years I've been truly excited about a phone!

What's DOS?
I'm frustrated with my moto e. It does not ring when a call comes in and it will randomly dial numbers from contacts. It does this even when on the phone with someone.
Token Ring

10 march is a launch date in india #flipkart feeling exited Smiley Very Happy

Moto Emeritus

jamm said:

I'm frustrated with my moto e. It does not ring when a call comes in and it will randomly dial numbers from contacts. It does this even when on the phone with someone.View original


You should post in the Moto E community.



Mark

Motorola Support

Moto Emeritus

Hudaxy said:


I have a Razr D3 finaly updated to 4.4.2 and full of bugs and crashes... I want that good phone that motorola anounced.


View original


Hudaxy-



The Razr D1/D3 community is here.



Mark

Forums Manager

What's DOS?

Good news!

What's DOS?

MatHunter said:


Good news!


View original


 

What's DOS?

Probably the best phone you will get at that price! I hope Moto E 2nd Gen lives up to it's expectations Smiley Very Happy Waiting for 10th March...

What's DOS?

Good News!

What's DOS?
Great
What's DOS?

Yaa Good News!!! Very interesting to see this Moto forum. 

What's DOS?

EDIT - LINK REMOVED - Alphadog

Ctrl-Alt-Del
When will it be launched in India
What's DOS?
when will moto e 2gen will be released in india
What's DOS?
It was released yesterday on Flipkart. Please check it out Smiley Happy
What's DOS?

Hi Matt,



 



I recently bought a MOTO G Gen 2 phone and i am facing netwrk issues now... most fo the times the network goes off and at times the message is "Restricted acccess to Data and voice" is displayed. My current network is Airtel. I called the toll free number for motorola but didnt got any resolution. I see many of the customers are facing the same issue. Please assit and let me know what is the best solution to this.. Thanks Ankush.

What's DOS?

Are u Using both the SIM on 3G Network?



Then Please Select 1st SIM as 2G & second SIM as 3G



The problem will get resolved.



I also faced the same problem earlier.



Thanks



Suman

Moto Sr Moderator

Ankush said:


Hi Matt,



 



I recently bought a MOTO G Gen 2 phone and i am facing netwrk issues now... most fo the times the network goes off and at times the message is "Restricted acccess to Data and voice" is displayed. My current network is Airtel. I called the toll free number for motorola but didnt got any resolution. I see many of the customers are facing the same issue. Please assit and let me know what is the best solution to this.. Thanks Ankush.


View original


Please go to the Moto G 2nd Gen community and start a new discussion on this if there isn't already one started. This is off topic in this thread. We want the problems for each phone to be in its proper community so that others can see, help and find the solution to your problem. Thank you. Good luck.

What's DOS?

I love all moto g family <3.



And every day its getting better and better.

Top Kudoed Posts