US

2959 Signins

54501 Page Views

• Views: 54501
  • Message 1 of 14

Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant

2019-11-05, 21:43 PM

LMSA tool.

Our Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant (LMSA) tool can help diagnose and resolve issues on your Motorola phone or Lenovo phone/tablet.

Software Issues

A full software reflash might avoid a time-consuming repair or even speed up a slow phone.
Watch video
Hardware Issues
Using the interactive testing app, pinpoint problems with your camera, microphone or other hardware features.
Backup/Restore
Safely back up your data before performing a software reflash then restore it again afterwards.
LMSA Toolbox
Try the other LMSA features as well - create ringtones, take video screenshots and more.

Click here to learn more about Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Options

0 Posts

09-14-2017

IN

4 Signins

66 Page Views

• Views: 66
  • Message 2 of 14

Re: Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant

2019-11-25, 18:52 PM

Hello moto team,

My Z play battery drains quick, what is the battery cost.

Options

0 Posts

04-21-2019

IN

2 Signins

58 Page Views

• Views: 58
  • Message 3 of 14

2019-12-01, 5:56 AM

Hi 

My MOTO X4Finger Scanner setup is neither working nor responding. I have bought it just8 months ago.  What should I do? Does it cover under warranty or replacement?

Options

8 Posts

12-28-2019

PE

8 Signins

190 Page Views

• Views: 190
  • Message 4 of 14

2019-12-28, 11:21 AM

Regarding the Moto One Zoom. Why is the video quality in Full HD with the rear camera so bad? The front camera in Full HD has better sharpness.

Options

0 Posts

07-27-2017

IN

2 Signins

6 Page Views

• Views: 6
  • Message 5 of 14

2020-02-02, 12:05 PM

Hi. My phone G8plus don't connect to Bluetooth

Options

0 Posts

02-03-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 6 of 14

2020-02-03, 2:31 AM

In my moto android one phone, I cannot access mobile data when I am on call. It is very troublesome for me. I talk to the carrier service also, & tried some other solutions, but of no use. How I can solve it?

Options

0 Posts

02-07-2020

US

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 7 of 14

2020-02-07, 3:28 AM

Really not happy with my new phone. My husband bought us both the vision one and we have had nothing but issues. We can't send pics or gifs to anyone except each other. Just recently got fixed so we can actually receive pics from people. Also when people call my cell most of the time it doesn't even ring and goes directly to voicemail. Has anyone else experienced this?

wrote:
LMSA tool.

Our Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant (LMSA) tool can help diagnose and resolve issues on your Motorola phone or Lenovo phone/tablet.

Software Issues

A full software reflash might avoid a time-consuming repair or even speed up a slow phone. Watch video
Hardware Issues
Using the interactive testing app, pinpoint problems with your camera, microphone or other hardware features.
Backup/Restore
Safely back up your data before performing a software reflash then restore it again afterwards.
LMSA Toolbox
Try the other LMSA features as well - create ringtones, take video screenshots and more.

wrote:
LMSA tool.

Software Issues

A full software reflash might avoid a time-consuming repair or even speed up a slow phone. Watch video
Hardware Issues
Backup/Restore
LMSA Toolbox

to return the phone because for 500 I shouldn't have to worry about getting phone calls especially with my grand daughter in the hospital after having heart surgery.... Very upset 

Options

2020-02-07, 6:39 AM

Hi,

I got a Moto Z4 a few weeks ago, I use VR Maker app for Istaging for this I put on the camera  360 lens, when I try to capture the panoramas on the VR Maker app it makes the images blurry and won't focus. I thought it was the app but is not, I have to get back to my old Moto Z2 and it works great, the problem is on the camera on Z4, how can I disable auto focus? 

Thank you in advance. 

Options

0 Posts

02-01-2020

US

1 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 9 of 14

2020-02-09, 19:05 PM

LMSA is showing "Not Currently Supported" for my Morotola One Power (Android 10). The Rescue tab is also not supporting. I have the latest software update but it has bugs, so I am hoping to flash my device.

Options

2147 Posts

04-04-2018

IN

328 Signins

21190 Page Views

• Views: 21190
  • Message 10 of 14

Re:Lenovo Moto Smart Assistant

2020-04-08, 8:26 AM

@ Gautham_Jit wrote:

LMSA is showing "Not Currently Supported" for my Morotola One Power (Android 10). The Rescue tab is also not supporting. I have the latest software update but it has bugs, so I am hoping to flash my device.

Hi, 

Sorry to know about this! Have you checked the LMSA video which is shared in the first post? Is the error still showing after following the steps form the video? Kindly confirm for further assistance.

Regards,

Suman

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"! This will help the rest of the Community with similar issues identify the verified solution and benefit from it.

We value your opinion. Read More

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete