cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Logging In Is Getting Easier
Motorola Admin

This week, some of Motorola's most popular web sites, including the Owners Forum, are switching to a single login ID and password. Now you’ll use one email address – your MotoCast ID – and password to access the Motorola Owners’ Forums, My Moto Care, the MOTOACTV portal, the MotoStore and MotoCast.

If you were already using a MotoCast ID, we defaulted to that as your new login. If you didn’t have a MotoCast ID, we used your forum login email address to create a MotoCast ID. In fact, you might already have an email from us with the email address we have for your new ID. The first time you log in, you’ll be prompted to reset the password on your account.

If you have a different MotoCast ID that you’d like to use instead of the one we sent, see below for instructions.

- Matt and Mark
  Motorola Owners’ Forums

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have a different MotoCast ID you would like to use, we'll update our records. Fill out this short form where you’ll provide:

• Your name

• Your mobile phone number (if available)

• Your current MOTOCAST ID – see above

• The email address you prefer to use as your MotoCast ID

10 Comments
What's DOS?

Hi Mr. Matt, 

I noticed a very good speed +up on MotoACTV website! Thank you! 

JmCourir,

Moto Sr Moderator

Hi Matt,

For the past couple of days I've been getting certificate errors when I try to log in.  If I click a link in an email, and I'm not logged in, I get to a page that says "unknown error."

If I navigate to forums.motorola.com and log in, I also get "unknown error.

I can get in if I navigate to support, then pick Support Forums from the menu.  Using this method, it will log me in, but if I try to post, I don't have a post box.  At the top of the page, I click "Sign In/Register, and then it recognizes me.  Even as I'm typing this, the address bar is red.

Today I got an additional error message at the log in page; it warns me that I'm using an unsupported browser, but I'm using IE9.

Is it just me?

Thanks for your help!

Blue Screen Again

Having the same problem here. 

Moto Sr Moderator

Just got the certificate error using Chrome (but not the unsupported browser message).  It also happened when I tried to log in on my Nook.

Moto Sr Moderator

It's getting worse.  Even when I'm logged in, if I click a link in an email, I get the "unknown error" page.  When I click the login link, it recognizes who I am and that I am logged in without having to enter my credentials.

On a few pages today, the coding would not resolve itself and I had plain text links and awful formatting.

If there's anything I need to do on my end, just let me know.

Moto Sr Moderator
It worked on my computer earlier so I thought it was fixed, but I'm on my Nook now and I had to dance atound to get in because of the certificate error; email links wouldn't load.
Fanfold Paper

Works fine for me! Much better than the old way of logging in. I haven't been on in a while and thought something was different then I noticed the Icon to sign in using Google Hmmm... wonder why that could beCool

What's DOS?

TENGO UN CELULAR MOTOROLA MB-855, Y SEGUN SE PUEDE CONECTAR A INTERNET CONECTANDO EL CELL CON UN CABLE USB A UNA COMPUTADORA QUE TENGA INTERNET, PERO LA VERDAD MI CELL NO AGARRA SEÑAL DE INTERNET, A PESAR QUE LO CONECTE Y LO PUSE EN ANCLAJE CON CABLE USB, PERO NADA

What's DOS?

I have been on hold with Verizion / Motorola all day. It seems as if no one can tell me why the phone cannot no longer do a cororate sync. It worked yesterday and today with the update it doesn't. Done with these people!!

Moto Sr Moderator

dwilkes67 said:

I have been on hold with Verizion / Motorola all day. It seems as if no one can tell me why the phone cannot no longer do a cororate sync. It worked yesterday and today with the update it doesn't. Done with these people!!

View original

I hear your frustration.  From your icon I can see that you're new to this forum, which can be a bit confusing.  You have posted your question in an area meant for general blogging, not help on a specific phone.  If you'll let us know which phone you have and what you're using to sync, I'm sure people will chime in with suggestions.  Once you do that, your question can be moved to a phone specific community where other users can help troubleshoot your problem.  I have seen other questions posted on exchange issues and many have been resolved.  Please be aware, though, that some of these issues have been identified as being caused by the exchange server.  There's always a chance that the update has made your phone unrecognizable to the server, and you may have to treat it as if it were a new phone syncing for the first time, but that's just a wild guess. 

We're here to help you.  We just need a more information to get started.

Top Kudoed Posts