cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Missing posts restored! Now to fix the email notifications...
Motorola Admin

After six weeks of effort, the missing posts have been restored. We're still running some checks, so if you see that we still have gaps, please post here and let us know. All points associated with those posts should be restored as well.

I wish this marked the end of our technical difficulties... but no.

As some of you have noticed, email notifications of new posts have largely stopped since last Sunday. This can significantly reduce activity in our communities. We're working with our vendor to restore this service. Apologies for this problem!

Since we are on the topic of technical issues, we're also working on some other items. Several are related to product registration and getting devices properly opted in to the Motorola Feedback Network. More on that as we make progress.

Thanks for your patience as we work to fix these issues.

- Matt

Want to comment? Click here.

55 Comments
802.11n

Thanks, Matt. Email feature was a great help for me!

What's DOS?

THANKS   ,Matt

just waiting for email notifications to be fixed

Paper Tape
waiting for fix
Fanfold Paper

In still running version 4.4.4

Fanfold Paper

Thanks for the update Matt  smiley

802.11n

I was wondering why I haven't been receiving any emails from the forums lately and just logged on to see what might be the issue and found this post. Thanks for the heads up!

Paper Tape
Thanks matt, fix it soon.
Token Ring
Thanxx Matt..Smiley Happy
What's DOS?
Hello Sir..
This is regarding the update of my moto g 2nd gen..Sir i belong to India..n as we know android lollipop is launched 4 days ago but un fortunately I haven't received any update till now..please try to solve my problem if possible...n I hv never rooted my fone..n i've purchased online from flipkart...Plzz solve my problem... n respond as soon as possible..!!!
My system version is (21.11.14.titan_retaildsds.retaildsdsall.en.03retin)
Build no. (KXB21.85-14)
IMEI (353321068667305)
Thank you..!!

Email feature is most helpful for us. Hoping this to be fixed soon Smiley Happy

802.11n

Atikant_27 said:

Hello Sir.. This is regarding the update of my moto g 2nd gen..Sir i belong to India..n as we know android lollipop is launched 4 days ago but un fortunately I haven't received any update till now..please try to solve my problem if possible...n I hv never rooted my fone..n i've purchased online from flipkart...Plzz solve my problem... n respond as soon as possible..!!! My system version is (21.11.14.titan_retaildsds.retaildsdsall.en.03retin) Build no. (KXB21.85-14) IMEI (353321068667305) Thank you..!!View original

First, this thread is not for updates; but anyway; you need to be on 21.11.23 to get the update. How did you not receive that 21.11.23 update?

What's DOS?
I have an issue when I activated moto assist and google voice. The two take turns saying what did you say or they will I couldn't hear that. I finally just factory reset after trying to solve it through applications in settings.
What's DOS?
Droid turbo sorry
Paper Tape

Thanks Matt for information

What's DOS?

I haven't received lollipop upgrade for my moto g 1st generation.

this is the IMEI no. 355004050625105 355004050631103

please push the update

What's DOS?
Hi!!
What's DOS?

thanxx matt ..!! we appriciate your work Smiley Happy

What's DOS?

Thanks 

What's DOS?

Thanks Matt for information

What's DOS?
I have an issue ... I upgraded my SYS. Recently to lollipop ....I noticed that the battery backup of my moto g2 is decreased ...as it was in KitKat.....I charge my phone thrice a day..and this is something irrelevant....please fix this
Punch Card

I do not think my phone is registered properly. I registered my device (Droid Turbo) and never received a email saying it was registered. I also opted in to MFN as i always do.  Hopefully you can figure things out soon so I can figure out how to get my device registered properly because i really like reviewing new software and updates in the motorola feedback network when they become available. Thanks for all your hard work!!!!

What's DOS?

Hi, 

I want to Participate in MOTOROLA MFN program. 

Please help

Vivek

India

What's DOS?
Thanks Matt.....
What's DOS?
I have moto e and been facing this problem that it restarts automatically. There is no particular time when it restarts. And also I would like to participate in the soak test,can anyone help me out with that
What's DOS?
I have not yet received any updates for lollipop 5.0 on my moto x 2014 yet, still running 5.0. I thought there would be some patches by now.
What's DOS?

When will Moto E get the android 5.0. how much time more.

WWAN

Still missing the email notifications as of Saturday February 7. 

What's DOS?

Waiting Moto E First Gen Lolipop

What's DOS?

my moto g2 will vibrate once only  because of motorola flipcover , after updating to lollipop version,  i have contacted service centre they dont know about this , simply says wait foe update, i have removed original flip cover and using now , pls in next update do the needful, Praveen,, hkpraveen1@gmail.com

What's DOS?

hello sir . i want to Participate moto e soak test for my device moto e

please kindly help me to participate sir

What's DOS?

Can someone help me? I can't login on my main motorola account (linked to google) because I get error 504 when logging in. I can't reach the forums nor the support center as a result. Creating a new account under a different e-mail allowed me to log in.

Already tried VPN and other browsers, but I can't login to my account.

Punch Card
Dear sir matt please invite me for sock test , me device Moto E XT 1022 ,EMI -359299055653674 ,359299055653684
What's DOS?

Thanks Matt, good to know.

What's DOS?
Hi sir
I m from India . I want to partisipet in soak test...for moto x.
Wat can I do.
What's DOS?

Thanks Matt!

Token Ring

Any updates to when the email notifications will get turned back on?

What's DOS?

i am facing an problem, if  i open flip cover (magnetic original) vibrates only once , this is after updating,i did all resets, factory reset catche, saf3e mode

What's DOS?
Hello I have the droid turbo love the phone. I have notice a few glitches. One when I activated google voice and moto voice was always saying what did you say try again. The issue there was I had not said a thing also it would do this when the radio was on. The second thing is it is always losing Bluetooth connection with my fitbit and also my headphones. That last thing it constantly is having trouble with satellite or GPS connection I know this is software please let me know if this is something others are having issues with as well.
What's DOS?
Hello I have the droid turbo love the phone. I have notice a few glitches. One when I activated google voice and moto voice was always saying what did you say try again. The issue there was I had not said a thing also it would do this when the radio was on. The second thing is it is always losing Bluetooth connection with my fitbit and also my headphones. That last thing it constantly is having trouble with satellite or GPS connection I know this is software please let me know if this is something others are having issues with as well.
What's DOS?
HOLA, SOY ROB THOMAS MIRA SI NO ES MUCHO PEDIR PORFAVOR SOLO QUISIERA QUE ME LLEGARA UNA ACTUALIZACION DEL ANDROID MAS RECIENTE PARA ESTA VERSION DE CELULAR QUE TENGO.... Y LA VERDAD ESTARIA ENCANTADO SI ME LLEGARA ESPERO SEA EL LUGAR CORRECTO PARA PEDIR ALGO QUE HE ESTADO ESPERANDO DESDE QUE COMPRE EL EQUIPO.. QUE TENGAN UN BUEN DIA.. GRACIAS....
IMEI: 359297052325825

PORFAVOR OJALA Y NO LO TOMEN COMO OFENSA PERO NO LIMITEN A MEXICO Y OTROS LUGARES QUE QUIEREN ESTA ACTUALIZACION DE LOLLIPOP 5.1
.... BUEN DIA Y LA PORRA LOS SALUDA EN TLAXCALA.... Smiley Happy Smiley Wink O.o (Y)
LvP
802.11n
I got a few emails today about a new comment in a post I had subscribed!!! Is the problem resolved??
Fanfold Paper

^.^

Moto Emeritus
Yes.  We're hopeful.
Mark
Forums Manager
Token Ring

i think I it is for the most part, i have been receiving emails through out the evening!! thank you for fixing this finally!! now fix my Turbo to show up on this forum  !! LOL

Moto Sr Moderator

I am loving having Emails again! Woot!

802.11n

And all of a sudden, my Forums section in Inbox by Gmail is full of emails from the Moto forums again, woohoo!

WWAN

Yay!

Bit Torrent
Its good to see forum email again!
Punch Card
Sir Please Invite Me for Sock Test
me Device Moto E XT1022
EMEI NO - 359299055653674
Bit Torrent
^^ That's not what this topic is for! ^^
Top Kudoed Posts