cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snap and Win!
Motorola Admin

There is a cool contest underway, in partnership with FOAP, offering great prizes. I think Motorola Owners' Forum members might want to take part.

Here's the key info:

Use your creativity to submit a photo of an Android moment. What is an Android moment? It's any instance that captures the spirit of Android. It's photos of Android devices, pictures that friends have taken with their Androids or photos with the Android brand, including the Android robot. Show us your Android moments.

REWARDS:

• 1st prize: $1000 in cash

• 2nd prize: Moto X

• 3rd prize: Moto X

• 4th prize: Moto 360

• 5th prize: Moto 360

This competition is just waiting to be won by by YOU! 

Get involved here

Want to comment? Click here.

50 Comments
Blue Screen Again
How many countries is confirmed to can take part of this? I'm from Mexico.
Punch Card
I m from india
What's DOS?

Im from Brasil

Ctrl-Alt-Del

I am from Colombia

Motorola Admin

I am trying to find out -- sorry I couldn't get an answer right away.

What's DOS?

i'm from Chile, can i get involved? 

Motorola Admin

Yes! The contest appears to be global.

What's DOS?

Hello.

I want to ask this pictures have to be take from mobile phone or can i use my camera? 

Moto Sr Moderator

amil said:

Hello.

I want to ask this pictures have to be take from mobile phone or can i use my camera? 

View original

From what I read in the OP you can either take a picture from your device or have content relating to Android in your photo. They don't specifically say you can't use a regular camera. To be sure you should go to the website and read about it there. Hope this helps.

What's DOS?

Well, I have tried twice already..and it keep coming back that the community didn't approve my photo...kinda stump..I tried to take picture similar to the ones that already was up theresad

Moto Sr Moderator

MyRaccoon said:

I'm from the US. I just got the 5.0 upgrade a few days ago. It had some issues the 1st couple days, but seems to have worked itself out as it's been fine since, other than being slower.

I haven't had a chance to explore all that's new, but do like what I have discovered so far

View original

You should start a new thread in the Moto X community. This is off topic here. Thanks, looking forward to trying to help you.

SCSI Port
Motorola Admin

Photos posted here will not be included in the contest. You need to follow the rules on the link above.

Please don't post comments here that are not related to the original post. Thanks.

What's DOS?

Here is the contest home: https://foap.com/motorola/loveandroid

For those who want to participate. Pics posted here will not to considered in the contest. Hurry up now, Only last 3 days left for the contest. follow the above link and upload you android moment. Have a great day.

What's DOS?

So by positing a Pic we will be given the prize.

May i know how can i get the prize in India, from your location ?

What's DOS?
Hello everybody.
My moto e is restarting. It can restart without any manipulation. Once a day or a week or 2-3or more times a day. Ido nor know what a reason. Who has met issue like this. Please share your knowledge.
Moto Sr Moderator

amil said:

Hello everybody. My moto e is restarting. It can restart without any manipulation. Once a day or a week or 2-3or more times a day. Ido nor know what a reason. Who has met issue like this. Please share your knowledge.View original

Start a new thread in the community for your phone. If you have the Moto E 2nd gen (Click here). If you have the Moto E 1st Gen (Click Here). Thanks. You will get much better help that way.

What's DOS?

Hi!

I have moto g 2nd gen and I am not able to see video option in auto awesome in photos.

Need help

What's DOS?
What's DOS?

Como faço para receber o 5.1, meu moto x 1ª?

What's DOS?
?
What's DOS?

To participate, suffice to log in?

What's DOS?

I am from India. Can I take part in this?

What's DOS?

Coool!

What's DOS?
SCSI Port
Took this amazing shot of my nasturtium blooming after a rain storm came through. The photo was taken with my moto x 2014 still Running 5.0 of course. None the less I thought it was a shot worth sending in to the competition.
SCSI Port
Took this amazing shot of my nasturtium blooming after a rain storm came through. The photo was taken with my moto x 2014 still Running 5.0 of course. None the less I thought it was a shot worth sending in to the competition.
What's DOS?

Great. Which countries can take part?

What's DOS?

NICE INFO

What's DOS?

I am from india.

What's DOS?

hiii

What's DOS?

Hello people, I'm brand new in this forum motorola theme . I'm from Argentina and I 'm trying to put you in it. Diculpas ask if not applicable to post in this forum . Greetings to everyone.
What's DOS?

My intention is to receive lollipop in my motorola moto E xt1021 in Argentina , I understand you have to get this in these forums for motorola has cuenta.Gracias me and apologize if not for these comment for this forum .
My email hectorleriche75@gmail.com
What's DOS?
What is the last date
What's DOS?

Is this event still on?

What's DOS?

I am from India

What's DOS?
India
What's DOS?
I am Indian
What's DOS?
I am come from India
What's DOS?

i m ishwar how  can add my device

What's DOS?

can u tell when start android 5.1.1 soak test start for moto g2 

What's DOS?

i'm from Brazil

What's DOS?

this my android moment click with little sister

What's DOS?

I wonder if anyone can help me? Last year I bought a Motorola moto g 3rd gen and the headphones included in the box have a micro usb plug but the instructions show the headphone jack plug, if I plug these headphones into the micro USB port they don't work as this is supposed to be the charging point, have they included the wrong headphones or am I missing something 

What's DOS?

ok

What's DOS?

Nice that its Global Smiley Happy

What's DOS?

Wow, I want.

Thanks

What's DOS?

so who won the contest? I wanna see the winning photo?

What's DOS?

Please go to

mavang2.tripod.com/square/index_english.html

What's DOS?
Love contests
Top Kudoed Posts