Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

Motorola Community

Moto PhonesNEXUS 6
All Forum Topics
Options

9 Posts

12-23-2014

India

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Views: 0
  • Message 1 of 4

Nexus 6 64gb Availability

2015-02-09, 1:55 AM
I have a question about how to order a Nexus 6 64gb,now that I've recv'd a message f/MetroPCS, which I believe is the beginning of the end of their CDMA network. I still have a CDMA phone that needs to be replaced w/a GSM version phone,& after doing my homework on what to buy,I Security decided on a Nexus 6,mostly due to it being supplied w/Lollipop 5.0,right f/the start. I know many of the other phones out there are supposed to be upgraďed to 5.0 in the coming months,but this CDMA shutdown is now gonna happen earlier than what T-Mobile/MetroPCS had previously were saying,("mid-2015"), what they weren't saying was dates f/specific locations! I'm in SF/Bay Area,& it's happening here anytime between 2/15 & probably 3/1,end of March @ LATEST! I don't see any new releases in next 2-4 weeks,that excite me,& don't want to buy a phone I don't really want,just because this CDMA network thing's going on! I'm unable to physically go out & shop around,(I'm disabled,don't drive),so need to allow f/online purchase,shipping time. How can I get an unlocked Nexus 6 64gb ordered & in my hands in 6-8 weeks or less? NO ONE ĤÀS STOCK!
Answer
Options

5594 Posts

06-17-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

Re: Nexus 6 64gb Availability

2015-02-11, 2:03 AM

It is a little hard to follow your post, but from what I understand you are needing or wanting to know of availability on the Nexus 6 64GB models? 

The easiest way to find out what is in stock, is to use the following link and sign up for updates. You'll get email notifications when the item comes in stock. I used this myself and was able to find the devices I needed in stock.

http://www.nowinstock.net/electronics/mobilephones/unlocked/nexus6/

Replies(3)
Answer
Options

5594 Posts

06-17-2010

United States

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 2 of 4

2015-02-11, 2:03 AM

It is a little hard to follow your post, but from what I understand you are needing or wanting to know of availability on the Nexus 6 64GB models? 

The easiest way to find out what is in stock, is to use the following link and sign up for updates. You'll get email notifications when the item comes in stock. I used this myself and was able to find the devices I needed in stock.

0 person found this solution to be helpful.

This helped me too

Options

420 Posts

08-23-2013

United States of America

427 Signins

3588 Page Views

• Views: 3588
  • Message 3 of 4

2015-02-11, 15:17 PM

servbotx said:

View original

According to the site referenced above the 64 GB models are live on the Motorola site - confirmed as of this minute anyway.

Durn good catch servbotx - thanks

I'm baaaaaaaaack!
Options

9 Posts

12-23-2014

India

0 Signins

0 Page Views

• Message 4 of 4

2015-02-12, 14:30 PM
I'm not sure if I'm doing this right,(damn brain injury!), but servbotx- thank you very much f/the info! Sorry about my original question,but this is what happens when a person,(me),takes 1 too many hits to the head! Have trouble talking/writing in a straight line! Anyway, I went to that site,signed up,& got an alert set up f/a blue 64gb Nexus 6! I'll buy f/Motorola, since they've been good to me when I called f/info prior to buying my Moto G 4G/LTE,(1st Gen). Got it thru Amazon because I needed couple other non-phone items,easier to do 1 purchase f/everything instead of 2 buys f/2 vendors. Now, I just hope I can snag a Nexus before T-Mobile/MetroPCS shut down the CDMA network, & go GSM only! It's coming any time between now & end of March, in SF/Bay Area! I'll use my Moto G mostly f/calls,some email,texts,etc- Nexus will be my Internet,Medical/Legal calls,& such,as I continue trying to get proper care f/my work related brain Injury, on into the future! Word of advice: TAKE EXTREME CARE & PROTECT YOUR BRAIN,ESPECIALLY IF YOU'VE ALREADY HAD A CONCUSSION! They NEVER go away! I was hurt before a formal protocol was developed on how to care f/multiple concussions,the work injury was my 9th,& now 15 yrs later,I can't walk,severe leg/feet circulation issues,blood clot possibilities,or could lose 1 or both feet,legs,who knows? Ok,done w/my ramblings,be careful, & servbotx- thanks tons! I'll advise how things go w/my purchase- everyone in these forums have been great! ,TBIMan2000
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms