English Community

Lenovo TabletsOther Android based Tablets and Phablets Knowledge Base

A1 Wi-Fi signal indicator stops turning green when connected with good internet connection

Question

My A1 tablet Wi-Fi signal strength indicator has just stopped turning green when it has a Wi-Fi and internet connection.

The problem appeared after I did a boot into recovery (hold down "volume down key" while turning on tablet) to correct a touch screen calibration problem which had developed recently.

Answer

A community user found the method below helped.

Solution:

It seems that your A1 is not syncing with your Google account.

Please try logging into the Play Store. That might convince the A1 to connect.

If the problem persists, you can delete the "storage"(done in Settings>Apps>All) from; Calendar, Contacts, and Email. Then reboot and re-add your Google account. That should start your A1 re-syncing.

Note:

Anything you may have added to Calendar, Contacts, or Email earlier that hadn't synced will be gone. But everything that was synced with your Gmail account will return once the sync is complete.

Was this information helpful?

Yes No

Comments

KEENANW2 On 2017-03-08, 17:29 PM
I BOUGHT A USED ANDROID TABLET-LENOVO TAB 2 A10-70F. IT CAME WITH NO USER GUIDE. WILL IT CONNECT TO MY WI FI? I'M NOT USING A SIM CARD. DO I NEED ONE. I CAN NOT ENTER MY EMAIL NUMBER TO DO ANYTHING IE. USE GOOGLE PLAY. SOFTWARE 2015

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Delete