cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Views: 11,846

Question

I recently purchased the IdeaPad A1000-F tablet and everything seems to be working fine.

After checking the storage it lists only 500MB available in the system partition. This is totally not enough to store other data.

What can I do?

I am currently running version A1000F_A412_01_17_130424_ROW firmware.

Answer

The over-the-air (OTA) version below is to free up the internal storage up to 1.5GB for the model of A1000-F.

Version: A1000F_A412_01_24_130424_ROW

Use the "System Update" in "Settings" of your tablet to run the update.

Note: If you have issue updating to the version above, for instance getting an error "Network connection failed" , you may want to check the details below.

Tablet with firmware of A1000F_A412_01_17_130424_ROW up to 19_130424_ROW may come across this issue.

Here are what you could do:

1. To contact our service partner directly.Please Click on the link below to search for the nearest service partner.
    http://support.lenovo.com/en_MY/product-service/service-provider/findServiceProvider.page?
  2. Contact our technical support team and inform them of the issues and let them that the device needs to be sent for service. Get them to assist you to reach the right channel partner to assist you with the service.

Was this information helpful?

Comments
WongLa

Is the OTA upgrade also for A1000L-F?