How do I calibrate the touch screen on the A1 and A1107?
Follow these steps:
1. Power off the tablet
2. Boot into recovery by holding down "volume down" whilst holding down the power key.
3. Keep volume down held until a menu entitled "Android System Recovery <3e>" appears.
4. Use the volume up/down keys to navigate the menu. When "touch calibration" is highlighted, press the power key to select it.
5. Put the tablet down and don't touch the screen.
6. When calibration is finished, the tablet will power off
7. Power the tablet back on again.
how can we improve it?
Select Your Product
my lenovo yoga touch screen feature is gone when I turned on my pc, I never had his problem, please help me to solve this problem, i want my touch screen feature back, i am in windows 8
Lenovo is committed to environmental leadership from operations to product design and recycling solutions.
See our Sustainability Report.