English Community

Lenovo TabletsOther Android based Tablets and Phablets Knowledge Base

Unable to connect my K1 tablet to the HDTV

<h2>Question</h2> <p>I just bought a microHDMI cable today and connected my K1 to the HDTV but no matter what I tried, I could not get anything displayed on the TV.&nbsp; I went through all the settings on my K1 but couldn't find anything related to HDMI output.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>I am using the latest kernel version K1_A301_13_13_111209_US</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Can anyone of you use the HDMI output with the above kernel version?&nbsp; I am wondering if there is something wrong with my K1 or it's just a bug of the current kernel version.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <h2>Answer</h2> <p>Most HDTVs run the K1 automatically.&nbsp;You need to ensure or check that your HDTV will display the available input - some sets require an extra plug-in signal.</p> <p>&nbsp;</p> <p>Additionally, check the input menu on the TV to ensure the HDMI is the selected input source.&nbsp;</p>

Was this information helpful?

Comments

gjd On 2012-01-21, 16:24 PM
<p>....and make sure the hdmi cable is not defective. i hooked up a 15' cable from the k1 to the tv and had no issues. other than selecting the correct hdmi 'port' on the tv (my tv has 4 hdmi inputs), there was no setup involved</p>

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop