cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pappysgal80
Blue Screen Again
Views: 688
Message 1 of 2

Lenovo 100S Chromebook 11IBY model 80QN runs Chrome OS only but about Chrome OS has bugs:

I have the above machine I think the 11inch is called a Ideapad but no where does it say that. 

I am fed up with mixed messages from Lenovo support not being familar with the specs onn this, yes I know it is cheap but cheap should not equal security breaches,hackers,ID theft et..

It is Chrome OS running version 70 stable ( IT IS NOT) version Google_orco ( not from what i have researched able to run Windows) and that is why i bought a Chromebook! Also does not gave a NOVO button and only recovery is thru Google Chrome, Chromebook somehow started off with incorrect OS as it states 64bit? How can that be with 2 RAM , i think correct should be 32 bit , if there are bits in a Chromebook. also under settings it states gpu sandbox failures yes fatal  also Wayland server?? and VM . Well I will send the detailed build info now that I found out how to save it. I found this build has multiple "BUGS" via Chromium. But i can not find how to fix a thing on this and Google tells me to get support from Lenovo . Also the Chrome OS is suppose to be Enterprise to be able to get online security features but this is not what I got initially?and Recovery fails to bring up the correct Chromebook and the USB slot does not work even though blinking light. This after researching is not Legacy yet, but Google states to use Legacy? What a mess, Why would i use Legacy when that would have bugs as it woud not be capatible. I hope someone can unravel this ball of Chinese made of yarn. PS ypur user manuals are not even correct when it comes to specs. Come on Lenovo top dogs running this company do a better job for your customers.

Cathy

Moderator comment: Post edited to conform with the Community Rules. Keep it clean.

pappysgal80
Blue Screen Again
Views: 553
Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo 100S Chromebook 11IBY model 80QN runs Chrome OS only but about Chrome OS has bugs:

I can see no one from Lenovo support wanted to answer my question?? or HELP in any way...  No one wants to tackle the issues with this particular machine, I can not be the only person that bought this.

Cathy

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors