An Ubuntu installation may not take place as expected,and the user may not be able to get the GUI install screen
Lenovo ThinkPad X220 (4291-35G)
12.5in 1366x768 LCD Intel HD Graphics Intel
160GB Solid State Drive
1. Type in “exit” and hit Enter
2Set the BIOS boot order on the ThinkPad to start with “USB HDD”
3. Set the ThinkPad to start attempting boot using UEFI in the BIOS
4. Save the BIOS settings and restarted.
5. Power off the ThinkPad and insert the USB stick in the USB 2.0 port.
6. Power on the ThinkPad on which gives you the Grub boot menu.
7. Pressed 'c' to enter the Grub shell.
how can we improve it?
Select Your Product
Lenovo is committed to environmental leadership from operations to product design and recycling solutions.
See our Sustainability Report.