Welcome to our peer-to-peer forums, where owners help owners. Need help now? Visit eSupport here.

English Community

Lenovo PhonesP1, P1m, P70 & P90 Series Smartphones
All Forum Topics
Options

2 Posts

06-17-2015

bangladesh

1 Signins

12 Page Views

• Views: 12
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo P70-t not supporting 3G

2015-06-17, 19:18 PM

I have bought lenovo p70-t on last month from china. But here in Bangladesh, this is not supporting 3g internet. What should i do? Is it reconfigurable or just a wastage of money?

And on the other hand i can't install playstore and google. Suggest how can i fix it?

Options

1585 Posts

01-24-2014

Bucharest Romania

1911 Signins

54541 Page Views

• Views: 54541
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo P70-t not supporting 3G

2015-06-20, 23:05 PM

Hi swadesh07

I have bought lenovo p70-t on last month from china. But here in Bangladesh, this is not supporting 3g internet.

The P70-T (T=TD-SCDMA/TD-LTE) is meant only for the Chinese market.It's the CHINA MOBILE version.

If THIS and THIS sites are right you need a WCDMA 2100 capable(the P70-T is TD-SCDMA) phone for 3G to work in Bangladesh.Sorry.

Again,the model is meant only for China Mobile clients.They should have told you this when you bought it.

PS.Chinese models are only in Chinese&English and don't have GMS(Google Services like the Play store).If you want you can install a modified Chinese firmware(GMS included) but it will not improve the 3G .That's a hardware limitation.

Regards.

Did someone help you today? Press the star on the left to thank them with a Kudo!
If you find a post helpful and it answers your question, please mark it as ''ACCEPT AS SOLUTION"
Unsolicited PM's will not be answered! ....Please post your question/s in the appropriate forum board.

English English Community   Deutsche Deutsche Community   Español Comunidad en Español   ru.gif Русскоязычное Сообщество
Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms