11-17-2015

V

8 Signins

87 Page Views

• Views: 87
  • Message 1 of 2

Lenovo p1c72 battery stopped charging

2017-09-01, 22:48 PM

I have bought the lenovo p1c72 npw on the forum I see it was a mistake. But nevertheless i need your help.

One day i turned off my lenovo p1c72 to charge it via usb port on my car radio (first time) after some time the percentage droped from 22% to 17%, then I tried to change the chargers and the cables stil no charging. So when the phone was turned off there was a battery display and indicator light on but no charging. When i turn on the phone them there was no indicator light and no charging symbol ond the screen. I tried to clean the port, changed the charger (cable s and the adapters) I even did a factory reset on 10%. Nothing helped.

the official Lenovo service on Croatia didnt even want to make a diagnosis. The other service told me it was probably te battery pr the motherboard but they dodnt have spare parts zo check. If it's the battery I can order and change it, but I need a confirmation or at least a reinsurance that its probably it.

please help me to see is the fix affordable. thanks

Options

2122 Posts

10-07-2016

PH

445 Signins

18733 Page Views

• Views: 18733
  • Message 2 of 2

Re: Lenovo p1c72 battery stopped charging

2017-09-04, 17:44 PM

Hi bepo, 

This is probably a battery issue since all the troubleshooting steps have been performed on the device and still nothing happens. In this case, we suggests to send your device already for a repair.

Regards, 

Venice

Moto-Lenovo Support 

Forum Home

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Save

X

Delete

X

No, I don’t want to share ideas Yes, I agree to these terms