gogulla
Paper Tape
Views: 9,641
Message 1 of 7

Lenovo P1ma40 - Whatsapp Icon Missing

The Whatsapp icon on my Lenovo P1ma40 went missing. I tried the following:

1) Restarting the device

2) Uninstalling and re-installing Whatsapp

None worked. How do I get back the icon on the home screen? Everytime I have to get into Playstore and open Whatsapp.

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 9,353
Message 2 of 7

Re: Lenovo P1ma40 - Whatsapp Icon Missing

@gogulla wrote:

The Whatsapp icon on my Lenovo P1ma40 went missing. I tried the following:

1) Restarting the device

2) Uninstalling and re-installing Whatsapp

None worked. How do I get back the icon on the home screen? Everytime I have to get into Playstore and open Whatsapp.

Hi gogulla,

May I know how many pages does your home screen has? If you try to scroll to the left or right, will you be able to see there the Whatsapp icon?

Try to tap and hold the space on the home screen and see if you can add Whatsapp as a widget.

Regards,
Jess
Motor-Lenovo Agent

arpan46
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 9,294
Message 3 of 7

Hi!
To solve your problem go to app menu>search>whatsapp>hold and drag it to the default home page. And as @Jess mentioned do check your home pages, and delete the unwanted one!
Regards, Arpan
gogulla
Paper Tape
Views: 9,228
Message 4 of 7

Thanks for the solutions.

While I couldn't get the icon, I followed the advise given by Jess (Try to tap and hold the space on the home screen and see if you can add Whatsapp as a widget). The screen shot is attached.

Highlighted
MOMPRAKASH
Punch Card
Views: 8,464
Message 5 of 7

I too had the same problem so I was able to solve it. I think it will be helpful if the problem isn't solved on your mobile.
first
go to settings----- apps-----all-----launcher---clear data.
thats enough now you will be able to see whatsapp and also other apps if hidden.
RajKumar26
What's DOS?
Views: 1,066
Message 6 of 7

This same problem happened in Lenovo Mobile, WhattsApp icon went missing, although it was showing in the Installed Apps list, but searching it and long press Home Screen was not showing the app icon or solving the problem. But this tip solved the problem, i.e. in Settings --> Apps --> Launcher (whatever the launcher application exists) --> Force Stop & Clear the data, and all Apps icons were restored on the Home screen. Thanks for the tip.

Hemant95
Paper Tape
Views: 439
Message 7 of 7

I have problems with lenovo vibe P1ma40 to unfortunately process android .process actor has stopped I have it every 2-3 sec very irritated me plz resolve it

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals