Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
idea_troll
Paper Tape
Views: 674
Message 1 of 10

Lenovo bibe p1 turbo radio band off help me

Help

I have this phone nearly 2 year and don't have any problem until couple days ago.

When I playing game suddenly my network gone but the provider name is there ( I use ind*sa* in Indonesia) I try to check [admin edit] it say my radio band is off and it cannot be turned on.

I try everything from cange sim,factory reset and fastboot but it cannot solve my problem.

My waranthy is outdated

Please help me anyone!!!

Admin note: hash code removed

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 625
Message 2 of 10

Re: Lenovo bibe p1 turbo radio band off help me

Hi idea_troll,

I understand this occurred recently only, can you let me know if you download anything or made any changes to your APN? Is this only happening when playing games? Have you checked if this is happening in all places? Try also to go to Settings>Back up and Reset>Network Settings Reset. 

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

idea_troll
Paper Tape
Views: 580
Message 3 of 10

My APN is fine because I never change anything in there, I already tried network setting reset and nothing happened.
I try changing other sim card but the problem still there
What do I do?
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 563
Message 4 of 10

@idea_trollwrote:
My APN is fine because I never change anything in there, I already tried network setting reset and nothing happened.
I try changing other sim card but the problem still there
What do I do?

Thank you for confirming about the APN, We would like to have more information to further investigate and replicate the issues.

• Could you let us know if this is happing with any particular app? If yes, may I know the app name that you are referring to?
  • Are you able to replicate the issues? If yes, could you let us know the settings that you are using so I can try to replicate and see how it goes?
  • If not, the last option would be to perform FDR without restoring apps and observe for a while, let us know how it goes? Hope this helps.

Thanks,

-Swaraj

idea_troll
Paper Tape
Views: 555
Message 5 of 10

I think the apps don't have to do about it because I already tried disable all app, and what is FDR thing anyway?
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 497
Message 6 of 10

@idea_trollwrote:
I think the apps don't have to do about it because I already tried disable all app, and what is FDR thing anyway?

Sorry for the confusion. FDR means Factory Data Reset. 

And also, we're actually basing your issue on your initial post. You said that when playing game suddenly your network is gone. So, we're asking what is the name of the app/game? So if you're saying it's disabled, is the issue still there?

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

idea_troll
Paper Tape
Views: 486
Message 7 of 10

I already try everything form FDR, hard reset,and command, fast boot, even downgrade to old Android ( marshmallow to lollipop) but nothing has cange. The radio button still turn off
couple days ago my friends say maybe your signal IC is broken
What do I do now
Thanks for reply
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 463
Message 8 of 10

@idea_trollwrote:
I already try everything form FDR, hard reset,and command, fast boot, even downgrade to old Android ( marshmallow to lollipop) but nothing has cange. The radio button still turn off
couple days ago my friends say maybe your signal IC is broken
What do I do now
Thanks for reply

Thanks for trying, may I know how did you downgrade to lollipop? However, we do not recommend downgrading the software though.

Thanks,

-Swaraj

idea_troll
Paper Tape
Views: 435
Message 9 of 10

I get link from another site, it say it's official release form lenovo but I already upgrade my phone to marshmallow again with wifi.
Say.... If I go to lenovo service center how much it's coss me by the way
Thanks for answering
Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 411
Message 10 of 10

@idea_trollwrote:
I get link from another site, it say it's official release form lenovo but I already upgrade my phone to marshmallow again with wifi.
Say.... If I go to lenovo service center how much it's coss me by the way
Thanks for answering

I am afraid that you might lose the warranty by doing so, However, our best advice for this situation is that you submit your device for review and repair/service so that repair engineer could examine your unit and provide a proper resolution and will also clarify for any further information required.

Thanks,

-Swaraj

Holiday Deals
HAPPENING NOW!

Get the best deals on PCs and tech now during the Holiday Sale
Shop the sale