Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lalbabu
Paper Tape
Views: 26,504
Message 11 of 166

Re: Marshmallow Update for Lenovo Vibe P1

Can I know lenovo vibe p1 & p1m volte supported handset please tell us...

BholuPandit
What's DOS?
Views: 25,501
Message 12 of 166

I also bought Vibe P1 considering that I'll get an update for Marshmallow but now it looks difficult as per Lenovo's plan. A Chinese company will always be Chinese. You can't rely on them.
SandeepSubbiah
Fanfold Paper
Views: 25,213
Message 13 of 166

So what does it mean Vibe P1 won't get Android M update or it will delay or we can expect on June ? Smiley Sad
SandeepSubbiah
Fanfold Paper
Views: 25,210
Message 14 of 166

So what does it mean Vibe P1 won't get Android M update or it will delay or we can expect on June ? Smiley Sad
Guru
Views: 25,201
Message 15 of 166

Keep an eye on this page:

https://support.lenovo.com/gb/en/documents/ht101396

--
I do not work for Lenovo, I only provide suggestions based on my personal experience and willingness to help others as a volunteer.

If my reply helps you in any way, press the star on the left to give Kudos.
If your question is answered, you can click on Accept as Solution.
Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator
Views: 25,190
Message 16 of 166

All,

we expect Marshmallow to be rolling out for the Vibe P1, P1A42, over the next few days.  Please remember to back up all necessary contacts and files before clearing your cache and updating your device.  It is also recommended to factory reset your device after updating.

When you have updated, if you would like to report something which you consider to not be working as designed please remember that threads with discussion on multiple issues usually result in nothing becoming solved.  Our advice to you is as follows;

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/P-Series-Smartphones/Important-guidance-from-the-Community-Team/m-p/220...

Andy

English Community Leader
Please remember to come back and mark the post that you feel solved your question as the solution, it earns the member + points 
Did you find a post helpfull? You can thank the member by clicking on the star below their post awarding them Kudos

Please don't ask me questions by Personal Message; questions belong in the forums.

Communities:   English    Deutsche    Español    Português    Русскоязычное    Česká    Slovenská    Українська   Język Polski    Moto English

mrigancb
Punch Card
Views: 25,051
Message 17 of 166

Update now available ota

mrigancb
Punch Card
Views: 25,047
Message 18 of 166

Around 1 GB downloaded and phone is updating as I type..

SandeepSubbiah
Fanfold Paper
Views: 24,999
Message 19 of 166

Update shows that it's 1676 MB but after downloading 100% it continues to download and now it's 128% and on. I have no idea what's going on with my phone I'm like freaking out but I have already backed-up everything I need so I hope it's nothing to worry but still I'm worry Smiley Sad that how long would it take.
hkokje
Punch Card
Views: 24,980
Message 20 of 166

Received the marshmallow update alert today on my VIBE P1. Size 1676MB, S263_160427_ROW. This is for p1a42 model in India. Excited as well as scared to download. Lenovo Guys, please let us know in known issues and the change log for this.

Check out current deals!

Shop current deals

Top Kudoed Authors