Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Prince-Hamad
Paper Tape
Views: 567
Message 1 of 4

P1ma40 wont turn on

my vibe P1ma40 wont turn on so i wach vedios on youtube an did the same>
1- press power and down boton for 3 seconds.

2- and chose recovery.

3- but when chose (wipe data/factory reset) i bosh the power boton, but nothing hapens i press over and over ):

Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 544
Message 2 of 4

Re: P1ma40 wont turn on

Hi Prince-Hamad,

Sorry to know that it would not turn on anymore. May we know what were you doing before it turned off? Does it have any physical/liquid damage? Are you seeing any battery indicator when charging?

If none, please try to troubleshoot here. Choose category Phone will not turn on. Try it while it is plugged in on a charger. Make sure also that the charger is working.

If it has damage, please send for repair already. Here's the link.

Regards,
Daisy
Moto-Lenovo Support

Chrizzly
Ctrl-Alt-Del
Views: 101
Message 3 of 4

my lenovo vibe p1m wont turn on, is it dead?

Yesterday while i'm using my phone scrolling on facebook, it suddenly blackout i thought it's just going to sleep because it has 30% battery. But when i click the power button it wont turn on, no response at all. I tried to charged it for hours and hours and tried to push and hold buttons in between those hours. the led lights up when i charge it tho. does anyone know a solution? And usually gadgets has a small hole (reset button) to reset them but my phone doesn't have one.

Highlighted
Senior MotoAgent
Senior MotoAgent
Views: 74
Message 4 of 4

Re: my lenovo vibe p1m wont turn on, is it dead?

@Chrizzly wrote:

Yesterday while i'm using my phone scrolling on facebook, it suddenly blackout i thought it's just going to sleep because it has 30% battery. But when i click the power button it wont turn on, no response at all. I tried to charged it for hours and hours and tried to push and hold buttons in between those hours. the led lights up when i charge it tho. does anyone know a solution? And usually gadgets has a small hole (reset button) to reset them but my phone doesn't have one.

Please check my suggestions above. Thanks! -Daisy

Top Kudoed Authors