English Community

Lenovo PhonesP1, P1m, P70 & P90 Series Smartphones Knowledge Base

Remove Gmail Account

Question

Can any one guide me how to delete multiple Gmail accounts from the phone? 

I have tried all options but nowhere do I see the delete account all I see is add account. The three vertical dots (...) on right corner are not there.

Answer

You need to go to;  Settings -> Accounts -> Google -> "your google account" -> "your email" -> "Press Option button beside home button" -> Remove Account.

Was this information helpful?

Yes No

Comments

samad2 On 2017-02-25, 23:56 PM

helo world how i can remove lenovo gmail accoun from lenovo vide p1m

Tozsi On 2017-11-27, 19:30 PM

I had helped a friend of mine to show him, how tomake a gmail account. The result: after a lot of tries I was able to delete this test account, but every time I enter my phone it has a message: action required: xxxxxxx@gmail.com. There is no such account any more, I eves set all syncronisation to off, but no result.

jimmyjell On 2018-10-29, 7:32 AM

thanks.
You'll want to check that domain's email routing and MX records settings. If you have any issue about Gmail account and Change AOL Password. You should also check out our AOL Email Support.

Andy_Lenovo On 2019-01-21, 7:24 AM
choas On 2019-03-06, 5:53 AM

I'm willing to share the steps of deleting Gmail account.

Step 1. Launch the Settings application on the Home screen and then select Accounts in this section.

Step 2. Now you will see several accounts are listed on the screen. You can tap on Google here and choose your account.

Step 3. Next, you need to click the menu icon, namely the "..." icon at the top right corner. This will bring a window with two options. Just elect Remove account in the window.

Step 4. Then you should confirm your option by taping on the Remove account icon in the pop-up window. Now the Gmail account is deleted on your phone and all the files in it will be removed from the device as well.

Community Guidelines

Please review our Guidelines before posting.

Learn More

Check out current deals!

Go Shop
X

Delete